Great Success? minoxidil + Propecia (pics)

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am 4 months into proscar and minoxidil I only apply on the front scalp and on the sides/temples.

I have a strange thinning pattern partly due to traction alopecia from rugby and long hair, I now have short and quit playing 8 months ago so who knows perhaps thats a huge reason for my success.

I have noticed a lot of thickening at the front and better quality hair sprouting up with hardly any side effects, I play a lot of video games and think I have a slight cognitive draw back, I am professional so its kind of a huge deal.

I am continuing to notice lots of short hair at the front which I am currently shaving down purely because they are not strong enough or dense enough to style, as they strengthen I will grow them in. I am sure my hairline was never this low.

Edit: had to cut hair very short because of new Hairs sprouting along hairline that are shorter than the rest of my head. Please notice the difference in forehead wrinkles its amazing its about 0.8 of an inch lower then before one downside is hairline is getting wonky frustratingly.

Last edited:

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update added, dutasteride 1 time a week on Fridays with finasteride everyday aside from the day I take dutasteride. 1 Month in had a shed but hairline lowering is incredible aside from wonky hairline look at wrinkle distance.

Attachments

• Photo on 21-06-2018 at 12.59.jpg
    Photo on 21-06-2018 at 12.59.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,046

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using my macbook camera so when I zoom in quality drops, I have cut the face out to better the quality and show side shot regrowth, honestly would be sad of me to remove hair by photoshop for whatever reason somebody would do that, anyway its for you guys to show whats working for me take it or leave it.