Great Results With 5% Minoxidil And 2% Nizoral

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi this is my first post so bare with me. I'm a 36 year old male and have been losing my hair for quite a while now but was in denial. I lost my hair line..pretty much had nothing in the front and a huge bald patch in the back. So I decided to use 5% minoxidil liquid from kirkland and 2% Nizoral shampoo. The first month nothing really but some shedding. Month 2 fine hairs started to grow back. And the 3 months I was shocked my hair almost grew back to the way it used to be. Now I do wear my hair short so obvious that makes a difference there is no way it could grow my hair to the full length it used to be...but for a short hair style this stuff has been amazing for me and I will continue to use it....I will say I do experience so side effects which I really don't like at all..mainly bags under the eyes and dry eyes along with itching scalp and flaking...the eye problems are bothersome but worth it

Floki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mike990 welcome, i'm also new here. i'm 2 months in my first treatment with minoxidil as well (Rogaine foam) and now starting to see baby little hairs growing all over the top where i use it. what i wanted to ask you is about nizoral. how many times you use per week and do you think its helping with hair loss ? i've read online people say mixed things about it . do you think its helping with making the hair thicker ? thanks!

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mike990 welcome, i'm also new here. i'm 2 months in my first treatment with minoxidil as well (Rogaine foam) and now starting to see baby little hairs growing all over the top where i use it. what i wanted to ask you is about nizoral. how many times you use per week and do you think its helping with hair loss ? i've read online people say mixed things about it . do you think its helping with making the hair thicker ? thanks!
Hey Floki thanks for the welcome...I use the Nizoral 2% about 2 times a week I can't really say if it's helped or not to be honest I think my results have more to do with the minoxidil than the Nizoral but I definitely don't think it hurt at all if I were you in would add it to your routine and see if it speeds up your process any...I added it because I read that it could help and wanted more than just 1 product to aid with the fight lol

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics

Attachments

• 20161105_215742.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,314
  • 20161105_215746.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,427
  • 20170305_190543.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,800
  • 20170305_190546.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,088

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
min usually works for first time users, and begins to decline over 3 years.

Mike990

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results! especially no finasteride.
Thanks!! I was thinking of adding finastride but since I usually wear my hair short and it's going pretty good il stick with this for now...hopefully the holes get filled in

Floki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Mike990 i've just 2 weeks now that i have added Nizoral to my regimen and i think its making a difference already. The hair on top its starting to get thicker and darker. if only i added it earlier how better it would be i'm thinking now because i'm already using Rogaine since Jan 17 and not much progress till now. I'm using also a salicylic acid shampoo before the Nizoral to clean the scalp and i'm using it like 3-4 times a week now. I'm feeling that there is a synergistic effect with Minoxidil and Ketoconazole and that the Rogaine is working better now but i will know for sure in some months.