Great Results After 6 Mo Finasteride. Dropped Minoxidil 3 Months Ago

Reaction score
Hi there,

title basically says it all. Started the big three around christmas, dropped minoxidil in march (due to laziness) and here I am with great results. I do recognize the difference in lighting but still I believe that there is a good result. I will probably leave this board soon because I am not bothered by Androgenetic Alopecia anymore. 1mg generic finasteride from different brands. First picture from 22nd of december, last picture from yesterday:
IMG_7065.JPG IMG_7936.JPG

Joe1191

Established Member
Reaction score
You know it's going to get worse again. You don't want to stop treatment unless you are sure you're ok with being bald.

If minoxidil wasn't working then there's no point in him continuing with that. But if it is sheer laziness he's gonna lose out on some serious potential. finasteride is giving him great results even after a short duration on it.

Good for you, man. One of the healthiest things you can probably do is to get the hell out of this place. I suggest giving minoxidil a good if it really was just out of laziness you quit. Maybe add keto if you want an extra boost.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well then it does work as advertised for some...

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's probably a good move in terms of saving your sanity.

However please come back for updates