Great News!

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
I know it has been a while since I have posted. My hair loss is still stable with virtually no loss other than what I had prior to the big 3.However, that is not why I am here celebrating today.

I have been chosen for phase 2 clinical trials with a company that specializes in hair multiplication!!! I will keep you guys updated through the process. I had rather not say what company it is but it has been mentioned on this forum several times. Ahhhhh!!! So excited!!!

what

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand that you don't want to mention the company; however, can you disclose any type of information about the procedure they are using to attempt the HM?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hope to keep us posted...because I think in their protocol when you are chosen they will say that you don't have to disclose informations!

thanks! and keep us posted!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please keep us posted thank you.

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Congrats and good luck, we got our fingers crossed for your success.

Definitely keep ups up to date.
Will it be one or multiple injections?

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Cmoneyt8ker!!!! Long time no hear! Im glad you have been chosen as we know you will be honest with us as you have been apart of the "family" here for several year! I am excited for you and of course, us!:) Good luck!!!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I can already see it now.... Autocloning yeilds just enough gains for it to be considered by those who have lesser degrees of hairloss but not enough for an NW5 to recover a full head of hair. Yup.

I wish I were wrong but.... history has proven to be quite a b**ch for us baldies.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I can already see it now.... Autocloning yeilds just enough gains for it to be considered by those who have lesser degrees of hairloss but not enough for an NW5 to recover a full head of hair. Yup.

I wish I were wrong but.... history has proven to be quite a b**ch for us baldies.

I'm sorted then woop woop.

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
Are they gonna do a small patch of hair or go all out and try to give you a full head? I'm guessing the former but that would be really cool if they did the latter. A lot of stuff has been going on lately, and you would be a fool to think it hasn't since you used to have to wait like 6 months at a time for any sort of hm news.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker

First of all congratulations and good luck!

Can I just ask a couple of questions:

When are the trials going ahead and how long will they last? Secondly, are you saying its great news in the hope of improving your own hairloss situation or for the bigger picture? If the former is the case I'm just intrigued to know what result you expect or hope for.

Thanks

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm just visited website with a news post talking about how their goal of adding a 200th trial subject by the end of the 2010 has been reached. Pretty exciting. Does anyone remember how long the duration of Phase II was when Intercytex was doing their Clinical Trials? I can't find the information online but I'm guessing it would be somewhere around the same duration.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Who knows?

At my age and Norwood grade I would be very happy to go up to a real, thick and permanent NW2-3 without the need to take medication to keep my hair after the treatment.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was under the impression you have to be min/finasteride free for 6 months before even being accepted :dunno:

well if you have been accepted, do keep us posted, and i am sure we would appreciate regular pics.