Great Hair Success!

coccaan4591

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I was not going to post my story on here becuase of my current cocky mind set. "My hair is nice now, so im done with this site!" "Now i can just live my life and be free!" etc etc. Although 6 months ago I was a very troubled child (i was not 18 at that time) and i was very desperate and naive. This site saved me, becuase at the time i was scared of finersteride and i was thinking about buying two snake oils.

My hair loss all started when i was 16 and 3 quaters old. I would always buzz my head and it looked great. Although then i started to not like the look of my buzz cut anymore, and i had no idea why. So i would start to grow it out and that solved that. Then the day after my 17th birthday i got my first "it looks like you are balding" comment! This is when i told myself "man i must be getting stressed out or something" but then i realized that, i dont even stress about anything!!!

So i did some reaseach when i got home and 3 weeks later i diagnosed myself with male pattern baldness! (yes it took me three weeks to figure out) i even went to my doctors so that he could confirm it and unfortneltly that is what he did :( Then i went online and purchased some toppix, that did not really help out the problem but with only a sprinkle it sure in hell did hide it :) So then 8 months later i noticed that even with alot of toppix it was becoming hard to hide my hair loss! this is when i started to become depressed and was looking into buying snake oils to cure me once and for all. (rock bottom i know)

Then i found out about this site! this is the only reason i am sharing my story becuase i really owe it to this site. Without this site i would of never of known about the big 3 and no im not talking about Lebron, Wade and Bosh. (although weirdly i like to think about finasteride being lebron, rogaine being wade and nizoral being bosh) Anyways, this site really set me on the right path to recovery. No Spam, No bullshit, just real stories with real people and real results :)

With my current knowledge i made all the right moves. I called up my doctor and got a prescription for Finersteride (proscar) went on ebay and purchased a year supply of rogaine. Then went to Fortinos and snatched some Nizoral. I started on Febuary 1st 2011 and due to the finersteride i was a woman for a week after treatment but after that everything went back to normal. So with no more further ado my pics are at the bottom!

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 582

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice job, great success!

Has your hair darkened a lot as it has thickened? I mean to me the lighting looks about the same in pics 1 and 3.

(My hair has got drastically darker on finasteride & minoxidil which is leading to questions!)

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I should say that Coccaan's change in hair colour looks much more natural than mine :)

Mine's a bit more freaky and my hair is much darker than it ever was before I started losing it. But anyway that's probably a discussion for another thread.

metadalll

Reaction score
my story is pretty similar to yours but i have a different pattern of hairloss...buy anyways this is really inspiring to me so thanks for posting

coccaan4591

Reaction score
Thank you everybody, i will defs keep it up.

My hair has darkened slighlty and i mean slighlty to the point where people only notice when i show them these pics.

P.S im uploading pics of my hairline, the results are not as good as the results i have seen on my crown although thier has been a definite improvement :)

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 441

delboud

Reaction score
Great results!

but what does "I started on Febuary 1st 2011 and due to the finersteride i was a woman for a week after treatment but after that everything went back to normal."

mean?? sorry im new to this

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
delboud said:
Great results!

but what does "I started on Febuary 1st 2011 and due to the finersteride i was a woman for a week after treatment but after that everything went back to normal."

mean?? sorry im new to this

It means he felt his sex drive decreased dramatically for about a week, then started to go back to normal.