Great Experience In Turkey Clinic With Affordable Price

GarryCage

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 30 from Uk(England), I had a crown side starting to rare and especially front line was in need to get more dense. So I found this clinic through some medical platform and they were very nice to help me from the first day of request. I had some hesitations before since in my researches they didn't show up so much, but as I understood they are always recommended between new customers and are not investing in ad so much .
I was looking for FUE as always but they assured me that DHI technique is much worth since it leaves rest of my hair more healthy and does't require shaving. From this I got that they care about patient and now I appreciate it

Graft number - 2500
Cost is 1700$ average, differs with technique and time
FUE prices are cheaper than this and implants more grafts (till 5000 in one session), also I saw that technology thay use (punch pen) is modern esthetically better that leave less scars

So all transfer, hotel, and medications together with shamoos were provided once I landed to airport. Clinic is fresh and new with very nice people there. Doctor Guven made thorough consultation with all details explained. Surgery went very good and smooth. Next day again transfer brought me for control check and I was glad with the result.
So now 3 month passed and I am still controlled by their medical consultants, instructed and I see how they care. And it is really important cause most of the clinics forget about you once you paid them
Hair has grown really fast and I see how neat and good the work was done
The clinic is Estenbul health clinic
Who want more details I will be happy to help, cause I know how the process of it all is confusing
But my recommendation for this clinic is the best!

(Photos below show Before/ next day after surgery/ 4th day / 10th day/ 3 month later now)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.57.55 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.57.55 AM.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 527
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.58.13 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.58.13 AM.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 489
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.58.37 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.58.37 AM.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 473
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.59.07 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.59.07 AM.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 462
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.59.43 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 11.59.43 AM.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 489
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 12.00.56 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-12 at 12.00.56 PM.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but you can hardly recommend a clinics results after only 3 months, come back in another 6 months and show us the result.

GarryCage

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but you can hardly recommend a clinics results after only 3 months, come back in another 6 months and show us the result.
I witnessed some results of others, at 3rd month their look is quite sad, so you can see the result of work in the early stages. Other than this, the performance of the team, the service and the way they care and follow me in every step is a great indicator of the clinic, cause most of them just forget about you once the surgery was done

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I witnessed some results of others, at 3rd month their look is quite sad, so you can see the result of work in the early stages. Other than this, the performance of the team, the service and the way they care and follow me in every step is a great indicator of the clinic, cause most of them just forget about you once the surgery was done
The great service may also mean something completely different than the result you will have. I had a FUE in the UK the service was good the result not so good so hold your horses before recommending a clinic for a life changing operation.

GarryCage

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The great service may also mean something completely different than the result you will have. I had a FUE in the UK the service was good the result not so good so hold your horses before recommending a clinic for a life changing operation.
I am sharing my own experience and letting know the people who may have same issue, I am not forcing anyone to go there but just giving information to consider as an option. Sorry for your case but don't ruin other peoples hopes according to your own one-time experience. Plus, yes I will keep people updated next 6th, 9th and 12th month, so don't worry

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sharing my own experience and letting know the people who may have same issue, I am not forcing anyone to go there but just giving information to consider as an option. Sorry for your case but don't ruin other peoples hopes according to your own one-time experience. Plus, yes I will keep people updated next 6th, 9th and 12th month, so don't worry
I'm not ruining other peoples hopes quiet the opposite. You however are recommending a clinic based upon how nice they were to you not the results you may or may not get. Come back in 9 months with your pictures and if you are totally happy with your result then i will be the first to let people know about the Estenbul clinic. May even go there myself!

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with Murkey, you hardly have any posts and no one has spoken about this clinic ever so you can't just recommend like this

GarryCage

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with Murkey, you hardly have any posts and no one has spoken about this clinic ever so you can't just recommend like this
I'm not ruining other peoples hopes quiet the opposite. You however are recommending a clinic based upon how nice they were to you not the results you may or may not get. Come back in 9 months with your pictures and if you are totally happy with your result then i will be the first to let people know about the Estenbul clinic. May even go there myself!

Thats the point, people go for most discussed clinics who are raising their prices due to their 'brand' or 'name'. The clinics like this one take the real price and does the work the same way or even better as I saw from other their clients' results. Besides, don't forget that not everyone can afford the price that 'the clinics' offer, when the clinic I went offers more affordable prices. I researched on it before and asked from people who experienced the clinic. It cannot be that everyone goes only around 2-3 clinics and the other clinics are nothing and cannot be considered, so what I did is gave an option for those who are researching, again I am not forcing I am sharing my personal experience

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the point, people go for most discussed clinics who are raising their prices due to their 'brand' or 'name'. The clinics like this one take the real price and does the work the same way or even better as I saw from other their clients' results. Besides, don't forget that not everyone can afford the price that 'the clinics' offer, when the clinic I went offers more affordable prices. I researched on it before and asked from people who experienced the clinic. It cannot be that everyone goes only around 2-3 clinics and the other clinics are nothing and cannot be considered, so what I did is gave an option for those who are researching, again I am not forcing I am sharing my personal experience
Yeah we get your point but that this time(3 months post op) it means absolutely nothing.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys make posts with one day result after the surgery.
I said that every 3 months i will be leaving updates here, so leave me alone here folk
The problem is many clinics will ask you to do recommendations before you have the final result. Its like reviewing a restaurants food before you have eaten the starter.

What if you get to a year post op and it was a failure, but you have just said that "this clinic is the best" on public media. If you have no association with the clinic and your not getting paid or getting freebee's its at least going to leave you in an uncomfortable place. If you do have an association/affiliation with the clinic then shame on you for jumping the gun.

Other people on here normally just ask what people think of their pictures and if we think they will get good results.

NW6PerthAus

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 30 from Uk(England), I had a crown side starting to rare and especially front line was in need to get more dense. So I found this clinic through some medical platform and they were very nice to help me from the first day of request. I had some hesitations before since in my researches they didn't show up so much, but as I understood they are always recommended between new customers and are not investing in ad so much .
I was looking for FUE as always but they assured me that DHI technique is much worth since it leaves rest of my hair more healthy and does't require shaving. From this I got that they care about patient and now I appreciate it

Graft number - 2500
Cost is 1700$ average, differs with technique and time
FUE prices are cheaper than this and implants more grafts (till 5000 in one session), also I saw that technology thay use (punch pen) is modern esthetically better that leave less scars

So all transfer, hotel, and medications together with shamoos were provided once I landed to airport. Clinic is fresh and new with very nice people there. Doctor Guven made thorough consultation with all details explained. Surgery went very good and smooth. Next day again transfer brought me for control check and I was glad with the result.
So now 3 month passed and I am still controlled by their medical consultants, instructed and I see how they care. And it is really important cause most of the clinics forget about you once you paid them
Hair has grown really fast and I see how neat and good the work was done
The clinic is Estenbul health clinic
Who want more details I will be happy to help, cause I know how the process of it all is confusing
But my recommendation for this clinic is the best!

(Photos below show Before/ next day after surgery/ 4th day / 10th day/ 3 month later now)

Grow well! Looking forward to seeing your results. I am just at the start of my transplant journey

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably a paid shill.
That said a transplant is a transplant, its not brain surgery.
Pull a root out, plant it where it needs planting. Rinse, repeat. A chimp could do it. I really think these surgeons are too highly praised, if all it takes to be called a doctor is to inject a bit of lidocaine and plant some seeds in some bald areas and draw on a hairline as a guide then hey im a doctor too.