Greasy forhead = receding hairling?

hans

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a general observation... Ive noticed people with a greasier looking forhead generally have a receding hairline. Anyone else sees this?

coolerking

Reaction score
same with me...don't know how long my foreheads been greasy either (like if it came first) i only took notice after scrutinizing my hairloss

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
You've been waiting to use that line for a long time, haven't you, Armando? :wink:

Bryan

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, my friend Bryan;

I am not a resentful guy and I could be wrong with my theory about problems in sebum flow with common baldness but, A LOT OF PEOPLE suffer of it in this condition. I think that real scientist can not avoid this issue.

Have a nice day.

Armando

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
my brother and i are both oil factories.... both have hairloss. :(

scalp went down hill the same time my hairloss started

micky b

Reaction score
Count me in as well. I switched to dutasteride over a year ago and think it has helped reduce the oil somewhat. As far as adding much hair I don't think so, if anything the hair I have left has become slightly thicker textured. Another thing that really has helped me is teasezone oil control gel from dermadoctor.com. I wash my face with clearasil ultra face wash with salycitic acid and then apply the gel after drying the skin and it works wonders.