Gray hair observation...

msb0014

Reaction score
I was talking to a guy at work today and he's got a great head of hair, full and thick - no signs of loss at all. He's about 43.

All he was complaining about was that his hair is starting to gray. I'm listening politely, nodding my head in concern but thinking… “What a f-ing a—hole!!! I wake up everyday, pop a Propecia, soak my hair in Rogaine, take multivitamins… and this guy is worried about graying!!!â€￾ He should be grateful he’s got such a head of hair!!!

SE-freak

Reaction score
It is totaly relative what one thinks as doom. I remember when male pattern baldness was not a concern, complaining about my chest hair or lack of muscle definition.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
msb0014 said:
I was talking to a guy at work today and he's got a great head of hair, full and thick - no signs of loss at all. He's about 43.

All he was complaining about was that his hair is starting to gray. I'm listening politely, nodding my head in concern but thinking… “What a f-ing a—hole!!! I wake up everyday, pop a Propecia, soak my hair in Rogaine, take multivitamins… and this guy is worried about graying!!!â€￾ He should be grateful he’s got such a head of hair!!!

Go and complain about your 'problem' to some 15 year old with cancer.