Grassy Plains

Jonas

Reaction score
In my mind, after pondering hairloss for over 2 years.. I've come to the conclusion that hairloss (at the moment) is irreversible. It may be slowed, and perhaps even reversed in some ways, but the drugs you guys devour each day provides no sustainable solution for hairloss. Say a user of a heavy regimen of hairloss products were to encounter a change of lifestyle (like going broke); he would have no more money for the drugs, therefore losing the hair he so miraculously managed to regrow.

The only thing I look forward to is the hair transplantation technologies being developed as well as the cloning procedures being experimented with.

All I have to say right now is good luck and try to enjoy life. Look past our vanities we so desperately try to save.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
what is your point Jonus?

This is a hairloss forum not a philosophical introspection forum. IF you got the cash for the transplants than go for it, hopefully you find a good doctor that does a good job on you, do your reserarch on which doctor to go to in your area, either way man if sombody grows hair with topicals and propecia all the babble you can throw at them would be empty talk.

good luck

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
preach on brother jonas!!!
I'm saving for a hair transplant. I actually have been saving the past 2 months. I want to put aside at least $6000. Things arent bad now, but I have a feeling they may get that way in a few years.

I don't believe in taking ANY drug that will just *maybe* maintain what I have for a few years. Not to mention the side effects.

There is financing for cosmetic surgery by the way. Even up to 84 months. Just need to find a good surgeon. Is Dr. shaprio good?

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
actually alot of people on these so called 'drugs' are probably more health conscious than the average population, we take antioxidants vitamins msm etc...... health for us propecia users is not a secondary issue FYI.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
cosmo gene said:
actually alot of people on these so called 'drugs' are probably more health conscious than the average population, we take antioxidants vitamins msm etc...... health for us propecia users is not a secondary issue FYI.

I didnt mean to say so called "drugs", as i believe in taking them in the right conditions. However, altering hormones is not the answer to fighting male pattern baldness if you ask me. They're is a better way and I'm sure they will find it one day. I for one, would rather dish out thousands of dollars for a hair transplant, then alter my hormones. Just not my thing.

But I'm still waiting to see pictures of Stings boobies :love:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some of us have enough manhood to spare a little :lol:

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
stabber

point taken, I realize there is an inherent risk in taking anything, propecia included, (either more so or less so), however there is also a risk to transplants, some are excellent some are catastrophes, either way all we can do is assess decided and act, I actually got a transplant a couple of years ago, my surgeon recomended propecia I added spironolactone for the the regrowth I also use folligen and nizoral.

good luck