Grandpa Got Lucky Hair Regrowth Case Gcsf Therapy

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno if legit. But if legit this grandpa is one lucky dude!

"Prior to the increased frequency of treatment, the patient exhibited moderate hair loss and thinning, corresponding to a rating of 5 on Hamilton-Norwood Scale for hair loss, ranging from 0 for no hair loss to 7 being complete hair scale loss."

"Surprisingly, about 4-6 months after GCSF treatment, the substantial growth of new hair, or re-growth of hair, on the subject's scalp resulted in a improvement of hair growth to 2 on the Hamilton-Norwood Scale. The hair was similar in texture and distribution to early stages of male pattern baldness in the individual. In dramatic comparison to the patient's identical twin, as shown in FIG. 5, the untreated twin brother had a rating of 6 on the Hamilton-Norwood Scale. Both individuals had a similar amount of hair loss prior to administration of GCSF to the treated patient."

US20130164252A1-20130627-D00004.png

saymsaym

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing.
It seems really interesting, is there any company handling trials on this ? Or which process includes GSCF ?

Also what these patents really mean ? that there is a medicament under development or just that they made a discovery and no one cares about it ?

Thanks again guys

saymsaym

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems linked with jak3 pathway : http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/100/8/2753?sso-checked=true

Also Posh cosmeceuticals (2009 patent issued by Baldingaf) has been bought by Global health ventures which then changed its name in kedem pharmaceuticals and cant find what happened next.
Apart that they mention this patent in the second one I cant find any links between those two regarding a company or something.

Could this be included in follica's process ?

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
I would have understood if the pics were taken i the 50's, but what the hell, even if I wanted I could not find a camera to take these pics

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results in the case shown in Fig. 5 as well.

grainy.png

WTF am I looking at here? are you being sarcastic? I can't even tell what this is, and either way, they are mirror images of each other.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is listed as a side effect for GCSF treatment, and it costs $4,000 a month.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results in the case shown in Fig. 5 as well.

grainy.png
:D Seriously though, you don't get pictures that grainy unless you intentionally make them that way. I wouldn't waste my time or money on this.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like the images were printed onto paper, then scanned, likely with one of the oldest scanners in the history of mankind. At least, that's what I would do if I wanted to make images that look like that.