Grade 3v- 3400 FUE, is it good density?

Siavashshoja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I did my hair transplant about 4.5 months ago. I was a grade 3 vertex and I have been told I got 3400 grafts.
So far I have not got great results. I know that it’s still too early for complete results. But I am wondering if I got a good hair density from the first place. I read that good hair density for full coverage is about 50-100 grafts per cm2. I tried to count them but not sure if I have counted them accurately. I was wondering if anyone can say from my pictures. Honestly I doubt that I got all the 3400 grafts implanted.
Here are some my before, right after , 2 weeks after and 4 months after pictures.

Attachments

• 29E483C0-F9E1-4C9C-9136-B405EF9E461A.jpeg
    29E483C0-F9E1-4C9C-9136-B405EF9E461A.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 446
  • 17C77CA7-42AD-4022-A2BC-9EE6F1F9A4A5.jpeg
    17C77CA7-42AD-4022-A2BC-9EE6F1F9A4A5.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 440
  • 1DBD1BDF-CA51-459C-9B9C-60D3F3BA81B3.jpeg
    1DBD1BDF-CA51-459C-9B9C-60D3F3BA81B3.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 444
  • 88244AD9-F87A-47BA-975F-B5FDE9A8D619.jpeg
    88244AD9-F87A-47BA-975F-B5FDE9A8D619.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 441
  • BC8FED39-AFC0-4230-8F5B-AC34DE8A6C97.jpeg
    BC8FED39-AFC0-4230-8F5B-AC34DE8A6C97.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 466
  • 0D2DB136-7325-4D7C-95F7-80146380D995.jpeg
    0D2DB136-7325-4D7C-95F7-80146380D995.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 464

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I has the some crown as you before hair transplant 2.2 months ago, 2000 graft, at the moment its looking worst than before, but hopefully it will get better

zerafian

Established Member
Reaction score
4 months is when my 2100 grafts really started to show up. Give it 2-3 more months and see how its looking

Siavashshoja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was thinking to have an update here. As you can see the results are still pretty bad. But I can still spot new hairs poping out and baby hairs growing. So I am hoping the results be better in coming months
6621D2D7-7D58-4642-AAC3-354F11C263BB.jpeg

Attachments

• 897F05CD-697A-45ED-B6F8-8DD01C1D6D8C.jpeg
    897F05CD-697A-45ED-B6F8-8DD01C1D6D8C.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 314
  • 7543A860-02C4-409B-8A23-2DF0A4C470EB.jpeg
    7543A860-02C4-409B-8A23-2DF0A4C470EB.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 310

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a triple hair graft in the front, and a lot of 2's behind it. You will have to repair it, sorry dude.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Isn't there a way to thicken/restore that level of loss without a hair transplant?

Berba11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which clinic did you go to? You've been asked before but didn't reply. Remember that there could be people reading who are close to booking something with the same clinic, so it's useful and helpful if you say which clinic - you might save someone a bad result.

So which clinic was it you went to and what made you choose that particular clinic?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was thinking to have an update here. As you can see the results are still pretty bad. But I can still spot new hairs poping out and baby hairs growing. So I am hoping the results be better in coming months
View attachment 163425
I really don't get it. We are in 2021, not in the 90s . Don't you even check the history of the clinic , patients, etc, before you got the hair transplant ?
Amazing.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which clinic did you go to? You've been asked before but didn't reply. Remember that there could be people reading who are close to booking something with the same clinic, so it's useful and helpful if you say which clinic - you might save someone a bad result.

So which clinic was it you went to and what made you choose that particular clinic?
Well, it look like he didn't even bother to read it so it look like he will not help others . At least, lets hope that with this and others 1000s of cases people understand that Hair tranplant is not a treatment , it is a surgical procedure, a really hard one to perform it right and that ALWAYS leave scar ( shaving is not an option ) and with limit donor area. It is not a nose job . IF you do it, be sure to do it 100 % right the first time.

Siavashshoja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, this is my first post here and was not expecting people get so rude and talk aggressive.
Ofcourse everyone who is struggling with hair loss want to do their hair transplant in the best possible way, noone wants to spend money and risk their health to get a bad hair transplant.
I, myself was looking for a good clinic for more than a year. I did it in the best possible hair clinic, or atleast I thought it was the best.
I paid almost double the normal price and asked the surgeon to do it himself and not by a technician. Every hair clinic and surgeon have very good results in some patients and ofcourse that’s what they are going to present to you and those are the photos that are shown in their websites.
Also every surgeon has failed reaults that you, probably will never see. Ofcourse the photos that I saw were very good and that was what made me decide to go for him.
I talked to the surgeon afterwards. He believed, wether true or not, a mix of single and double grafts in hairline looks more natural. Also he spaced out the grafts to give them better chance to survive after the procedure. Now that I am reaching 6 months I can see almost every transplanted grafts is grown. So I don’t think the procedure itself was a failure. It was just done with poor hair density. the results look much better now and hopefully get better in the next coming months.
However, I myself am not satisfied at all by the hairline, and hair density and might go for a second one to make it look better.
And , no , I am not on finastride and won’t go for it in the future. That is a personal choice. I am 39 and what I can see in my family my hairloss probably won’t get to norwood 5. I have a good donor area and my decision was to try to make it work by several hair transplant instead of going for finasteride. And if it doesn’t work I’d rather to shave it all rather than taking finastride. I have a history of depression and can’t risk taking any medication that has depression as a possible side effects.
And I have done this in my home country which is not Turkey. And I don’t think anyone here go to that specific clinic, however I wrote a review on their google acc to help others not to go there.

And this post going to be my last post here cause it seems people don’t even know how to talk.

Berba11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, this is my first post here and was not expecting people get so rude and talk aggressive.
Ofcourse everyone who is struggling with hair loss want to do their hair transplant in the best possible way, noone wants to spend money and risk their health to get a bad hair transplant.
I, myself was looking for a good clinic for more than a year. I did it in the best possible hair clinic, or atleast I thought it was the best.
I paid almost double the normal price and asked the surgeon to do it himself and not by a technician. Every hair clinic and surgeon have very good results in some patients and ofcourse that’s what they are going to present to you and those are the photos that are shown in their websites.
Also every surgeon has failed reaults that you, probably will never see. Ofcourse the photos that I saw were very good and that was what made me decide to go for him.
I talked to the surgeon afterwards. He believed, wether true or not, a mix of single and double grafts in hairline looks more natural. Also he spaced out the grafts to give them better chance to survive after the procedure. Now that I am reaching 6 months I can see almost every transplanted grafts is grown. So I don’t think the procedure itself was a failure. It was just done with poor hair density. the results look much better now and hopefully get better in the next coming months.
However, I myself am not satisfied at all by the hairline, and hair density and might go for a second one to make it look better.
And , no , I am not on finastride and won’t go for it in the future. That is a personal choice. I am 39 and what I can see in my family my hairloss probably won’t get to norwood 5. I have a good donor area and my decision was to try to make it work by several hair transplant instead of going for finasteride. And if it doesn’t work I’d rather to shave it all rather than taking finastride. I have a history of depression and can’t risk taking any medication that has depression as a possible side effects.
And I have done this in my home country which is not Turkey. And I don’t think anyone here go to that specific clinic, however I wrote a review on their google acc to help others not to go there.

And this post going to be my last post here cause it seems people don’t even know how to talk.

Hi mate - I hope you don't think I was being rude or aggressive! I genuinely wasn't, so I'm very sorry if it came across that way.

I've literally never heard any surgeon ever say that a mix of singles & doubles in the hairline looks more natural. That's completely at odds with anything I've ever heard or seen. The odd double here or there in the hairline isn't going to make or break things of course, but if it's enough to become obvious it certainly will.

I'm personally interested in clinics both in & outside of Turkey - so I'd still be curious if you could say which clinic - or at least which country. Any surgeon suggesting that doubles in the hairline looks natural is one I'd certainly like to avoid!

I truly hope you end up with a result you're happy with, either from this surgery or a future fix.

All the best,
Berba :)