Gotta Admire This Youtuber's On-screen Acting.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This dude is a quality actor. His on-screen presence and confidence is sublime, he is loud and enthusiastic, and he seems to give it his all. But, as you can see, he has some serious thinning going on covered up by a thick layer of Toppik/whatever. He also lives under the cap, and you never see him take it on or off on-screen. However, those eyes of his can't lie. They're as dead as they can be.

But, maybe it's real either because of good earnings or high-tier, gold digger pussy (or both). Either way, if this guy can fake it and isolate the pain to the eyes, we can do it too boys.

blackg

Reaction score
Yep, he is definitely hiding under a shitload of Toppik or whatever other kind of concealer he is using.
The things we will do just to have that all important frame for our face.
And I think your right about his eyes. Half dead.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
how did u detect his toppik?

his hair looks strange on front but not sure about toppik since he swims and etc...

tdag

Reaction score
This forum can be creepy at times. I dont see anything wrong with his hair outside of some temporal recession he may be hiding with his forelock(Im not sure that also just may be the way his hair is), and I doubt you can tell his feelings just by the way he looks in a video.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how did u detect his toppik?

His frontal 'hairline' is too dark for his actual hair color. He subjects himself to a lot of harsh light, which is why he has to use such a thick layer, as otherwise his thinning will show. When you see him from certain angles, you can see that the actual hair in the front is too thin compared to 'thick' it is at the scalp. And then there are other tells: not once did he show when he takes his cap on or off, he never wets his hair and show it camera, and he never touches the hair.

not sure about toppik since he swims and etc...

You never see him dip his head and his hair is never wet. They're in the water, but never past shoulder height.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just flicked through the video but yes, major toppik detected. I never really knew how this worked until this forum, and how to detect it, but just look at the base of his hairline at the fringe, and how there's a perfect dark line running along it, not matching up with the protruding hairs above it.

Also, as just pointed out, who gets into the water for a "swim" and never delves under it? It's a completely natural thing to do, it's practically instinctive, if 90% of your body is already in the water you should WANT to go under it straight away, it feels nice, not only does he not do it instantly but he never does it in the minimum half hour that it took filming that. Incredibly suspicious.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
A year ago...

That ultimate combover :)

He needs to shave it sleek and see fans reaction.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just flicked through the video but yes, major toppik detected. I never really knew how this worked until this forum, and how to detect it, but just look at the base of his hairline at the fringe, and how there's a perfect dark line running along it, not matching up with the protruding hairs above it.

He is using toppik in the wrong way, though. It's not supposed to create a new hairline for you. If he used it correctly, it wouldn't be as obvious, but would also show more of his thinning. He isn't really a suitable candidate for toppik. He needs proper treatment or a transplant.

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for AliA. He has pretty bad hair loss for his age, and he's in a very public position. The worst part is that if he got on Finasteride years ago then his hair could still be in good shape.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I cannot wait to get my transplant. The extent we go to in order to hide this sh*t...I can definitely relate...never used topic, but I've developed SCARILY expert level combover skills...sometimes I amaze myself with how good I've become at hiding my hair loss.