Got my Proscar and Nizoral

WhoRya

Reaction score
i have a couple of questions.

first, about the proscar. i just started a new job and read that one of the side effects of proscar may be brain fog. what does that mean exactly and do you think it would be wise to hold of starting using it until i am comfortable at my new job and the training period is over in a week or two?

second, about the 2% nizoral. since this is a shampoo, when i use it twice per week, should i still condition my hair afterwards as i normally would with my regular shampoo? or on days i use the nizoral, should that be all i use and just condition on days when i'm using my regular shampoo?

thanks a ton for the help.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont worry too much about the brain fog, i haven't had anything like that at all. but if you are worried, some people say taking the pill at night as opposed to the morning will bypass brain fog when you're awake.

i personally don't condition, but i've read that other people do condition straight after nizoral so i don't think there's any harm.

WhoRya

Reaction score
flimflam said:
dont worry too much about the brain fog, i haven't had anything like that at all. but if you are worried, some people say taking the pill at night as opposed to the morning will bypass brain fog when you're awake.

i personally don't condition, but i've read that other people do condition straight after nizoral so i don't think there's any harm.

thanks alot for the help and suggestion. i really appreciate it.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i had slight brain fog for a week i also started just when i started uni and had alot to deal with
it didnt bother me and i could get everything done i say just take it at night and youll be fine