Got dumped and seeing more hairloss...

Hoppi

Reaction score
What I heard.... is that stress increases (neurogenic?) inflammation and so increases hair loss. However, I would imagine it would also potentially affect sex hormone levels (lower T) and stuff. Stress really doesn't seem to be good for male hair (or female hair for that matter) tbh, but I can't pretend to know all the reasons why.

Hoppi

Reaction score
i'm a mess said:
Yeah well I'm personal living proof that this crap does tilt your dick, as well as shrinking it and changing colour.

I played with fire too often and got badly burnt. Quit at least twice and went back to normal, my body couldn't handle it plus the stress of cold turkey quit, then taking drink and drugs in the three wekk gap after quitting cos I thought it was out of my system.

Y'know those animla rights fuds go after companie for making little beagles smoke fags and stuff, if a company produces a product that makes men brain dead and impotent sooner or later someone will go after them.

I never used to agree with all the "finasteride is poison" guys.. but I totally see where you're coming from now. I saved my *** from the worst sides but only barely, I still have some niggles.

finasteride can be nasty, NASTY s*** for many people. It represents amazing medical progress for male pattern baldness, but is also sloppy and should be phased out in favour of something better as soon as we possibly, possibly can IMO to avoid spoiling anymore people's sexual health and sometimes even lives.

Obsidian

Reaction score

Boondock

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
The troll "I'm A Mess" has left the building. Along with his other 4 user names.

Wow, and to think I actually believed this guy was for real!

Who were the other puppet accounts, if you don't mind us asking?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Well... I'd honestly rather not say and doubt many people whould know them because they were older accounts but I'll tell you one of them which is fairly recent and that is "My Finasteride Hell". This guy dates back to before I was a Mod and comes on this forum from time to time and starts off just being a guy with side effect from finasteride and then starts going crazy saying he is going to kill people, bomb buildings and other troll-like behavior. He is all over the internet under different names and trolls everything from video game forums to hair loss forums and goes ballistic after he establishes himself as a "normal" person.

Boondock

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Well... I'd honestly rather not say and doubt many people whould know them because they were older accounts but I'll tell you one of them which is fairly recent and that is "My Finasteride Hell". This guy dates back to before I was a Mod and comes on this forum from time to time and starts off just being a guy with side effect from finasteride and then starts going crazy saying he is going to kill people, bomb buildings and other troll-like behavior. He is all over the internet and trolls everything from video game forums to hair loss forums and goes ballistic after he establishes himself as a "normal" person.

Weird.

Just goes to show you can't trust anything you read online. I actually believe this was a legitimate side effects sufferer this whole time, despite his weird claims. Turns out it was all baloney.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Yeah this guy is an oddball but thanks to the Admin of this forum we as Mods have great tools and procedures set in place to weed out most of the Reps, trolls and spammers who like to create multiple accounts and disrupt the forum.

Our best asset is you guys (our members) and are the biggest help. We do investigate the posts that are reported and that is also how we are able to catch these types as well. If you see anything that you feel we as Mods missed or something that does not look right, please report it. I promise you Cassin and I appreciate it and look into each and every one.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Obsidians next.

Obsidian

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Obsidian said:
I'm gonna bomb Merck!

And i'm gonna report it.

i'm gonna report you for being gay

Go to hell, I lost my Uncle in the Oklahoma City Bombing so I shouldn't be offended?

Obsidian

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Obsidians next.

You know, I could be someone like you who focuses on the negative and tries to drag everyone down and insult people while at the same time while crying about not being treating right, but I won't.

I could wish for some people you care about to lose their lives in the most painful way but I won't, you know why? Because i'm better than you. Not because of education, looks, or even hair. But because at the end of the day, I count my blessings and move on with my life instead of staying in the dark and refusing to do anything with my life.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Waiting for a response you jerks.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why the hell do you want to compare yourself with him ? Do you get some sick pleasure out of it ?

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just got dumped as well.

Actually, I got dumped back in April, but we continued hanging out/having sex until....two days ago. So I finally asked her what the hell was going on with the relationship and if she had any interest in getting back together. Her response? "Not right now."

Sayonara.

I have less hair than I did when I met her, and my dick doesn't work as well (on finasteride). That alone is really making me want to drop it, find a nice girl, and work towards marriage. And just go bald naturally. I'm almost 24. I'm not really even that young anymore. I've never been the type to go out and bang random women. I really don't have the personality or drive for it. I like monogamous relationships. Marriage is fine with me, as long as I meet the right girl. Just hope she doesn't drop me when I become noticeably bald.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man 24 is young even 30s can be young if you take care of yourself.I dont have any advice for you as far as picking women because I have always been a failure in that area.I understand what it must be like for you though.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
I just got dumped as well.

Actually, I got dumped back in April, but we continued hanging out/having sex until....two days ago. So I finally asked her what the hell was going on with the relationship and if she had any interest in getting back together. Her response? "Not right now."

Sayonara.

I have less hair than I did when I met her, and my dick doesn't work as well (on finasteride). That alone is really making me want to drop it, find a nice girl, and work towards marriage. And just go bald naturally. I'm almost 24. I'm not really even that young anymore. I've never been the type to go out and bang random women. I really don't have the personality or drive for it. I like monogamous relationships. Marriage is fine with me, as long as I meet the right girl. Just hope she doesn't drop me when I become noticeably bald.

Well, no offense, it just sounded like FwB (Friends with Benefits) which never works out because sex makes most people more attached. I know it happened to me with my last relationship.

You're not the only one who doesn't like to go out and get laid, call me emo, but I get too attached after sex, like a girl. :whistle:

Whatever you do, don't get married young and that is before thirty. There are plenty of stories to steer me away from that.