Got A Shitty Hair Cut Today And It Sucks...

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Is there anything worse than getting a shitty hair cut when your thinning on top? Its like if thinning wasn't already bad enough - now it is way worse. I typically have a medium length comb over style to hide my diffuse and it works pretty well. Lately ive been more confident and ive been going out without a hat on most days.

But then today.. I got a hair cut and it is just absolutely recked. My hair is so damn thin and now its short that I can't even comb it over well. When I hit the top of my head with a pencil it sounds like im hitting wood ( lol).

Godamn this sucks . I hope I can survive this bad hair cut.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
what norwood are u now?

Probly in the 1.5-2 range but that isn’t the problem , the diffuse is. My hair lays so flat on my head because it’s so thin. Usually when my hair is longer I can make it look like more volume but right now is a struggle .

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't go to a barber. Go to a hairdresser, female preferably. Grow it out a bit, then get it cut with scissors, make sure they layer it.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there anything worse than getting a shitty hair cut when your thinning on top? Its like if thinning wasn't already bad enough - now it is way worse. I typically have a medium length comb over style to hide my diffuse and it works pretty well. Lately ive been more confident and ive been going out without a hat on most days.

But then today.. I got a hair cut and it is just absolutely recked. My hair is so damn thin and now its short that I can't even comb it over well. When I hit the top of my head with a pencil it sounds like im hitting wood ( lol).

I have a stylist and a barber. The barber is superb for fades and the stylist is great for styling. Duh lol

I mistakenly went elsewhere for a date. I couldn't see either. I ended up somewhere waiting ages and I hot butchered. Basically gave me a brush cut.

I almost didnt go on the date. I went. She liked me. We saw each other for a bit of time and we went our separate ways. She was a mess.

My point is that, its mostly in our head, and the haircut is a bit of a no issue. Its funny because the girl said she wouldn't date a baldy. I said i almost shaved my head for our next date. I still made out with her and she invited me over for wheel of fortune the board game. Code for wants my d in her v.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your hair got worse?