Got a haircut on Saturday...what a mistake!

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
So a guy with male pattern baldness walks into supercuts one saturday morning, " let me get the regular" says the blading man. I hop into the HOT seat and you all know why I call it the hot seat. I asked for a 2 1/2 on the sides and trim Very Very little on top, I always make sure I tell the hair stylist ...very very...little on top! I wonder if she knows that I know that she knows I say it because i am losing the hair up front. Anyway so she begins to chop away and a snip here and a snip there. My eyes begin to water as I see my precious hair being chopped away. Strand by strand they fall to the ground. Okay my point is she cut it a little too short. I usually get a haircut and still have enough hair to cover up some of my temples but not this time. Went out saturday night and I was waiting on line when I noticed a very bright light that hung outside the wall of the club. I was under that light for about 15minutes, with 5 hot girls in front of me. Lets just say the light was way toooo bright for my scalp. Then I walk into the club and it was the brightest club i have ever been too. It was not a good night. The End.

Has anyone ever got a actual haircount done by a doctor? to show if propecia and rogaine are actually growing any new hair. People use rogaine and go through a long shedding phase and then they eventually grow back the hair that they shedded which makes them look like they are growing hair, when really all they did was grow back the hair that was shed from rogaine.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
dude stop sweatin' it your hair is gonna grow back to the length it was, then you can cover your temples again. happens to me too, when i cut it short my forehead looks huge but after even a week it grows back in to cover that sh*t up.

hair scare

Reaction score
oh she knows you know that she knows and the people waiting knows that we al know...you know........doesn't it just fuckin suck! lol(kinda)

Reaction score
shivs said:
Has anyone ever got a actual haircount done by a doctor? to show if propecia and rogaine are actually growing any new hair. People use rogaine and go through a long shedding phase and then they eventually grow back the hair that they shedded which makes them look like they are growing hair, when really all they did was grow back the hair that was shed from rogaine.

Oh Shivs - I am sorry to hear about your haircut and bright light experience :roll: - my condolences....

funny the point you bring up about the Rogaine and regrowing hair that was shed - I am really surious to know if you have a point here - can any other men shed some light on Shivs theory???? I was wondering this exact same thing today....

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, i try to stay away from clubs until i get the hair i believe that i will

minoxidil 5% 1xday on hairline
finasteride/nizoral
nano
multi's

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Shivs, I feel your pain. I hate bright lights and short hair cuts. But you can push yourself into depression if you think about that stuff too much. You have to understand that people in general notice your presence and your personality more then your hair. If you act like your insecure and losing your hair, then thats what people will notice. If you act confident and secure, people will be much more attracted to you. Thats the truth. I know alot of guys who shave their heads bald but have the most outgoing personalities. And you know what, they have women coming up to them all the time. Image is 80% mental and 20% looks, IMO. :lol:

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
OHHHHHHH KAYYYYYYY. I think your veering over to the side of people that are thinking too much about their hair loss and need to work on being less a*** compulsive about your hair. Most women could care less if your balding but they can pick out a guy with no confidence a mile away.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
The End.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I just make sure they don't even make a cut without consulting me first on the top.

Alex B

Reaction score
You really need to be straight with your barber, this is your hair you're dealing with lol

I have an asian lady as my stylist...when she first sits me down...i say...PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE TOP, JUST TRIM THE SIDES OK? I don't let her cut until she says ok.

no complaints