got a haircut and need a new regimen...help?!

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
i got my haircut today and boy my hair has thinned a lot and my temples have receeded even further. I've been on propecia for 11 months now and it may be that the finasteride is quickin in now and caused a shed. however, i now want to tackle this problem. so...

- what would you recommend i add to thicken up?
- what would you recommend i add to help temples?
- what would you recommend i add to help hairline?

Please suggest items that have/are working well for you and if min is recommended, then please state which type. Also include any natural substances too.

Hopefully, this post will help others too!!

G

latecomer said:
i got my haircut today and boy my hair has thinned a lot and my temples have receeded even further. I've been on propecia for 11 months now and it may be that the finasteride is quickin in now and caused a shed. however, i now want to tackle this problem. so...

- what would you recommend i add to thicken up?
- what would you recommend i add to help temples?
- what would you recommend i add to help hairline?

Please suggest items that have/are working well for you and if min is recommended, then please state which type. Also include any natural substances too.

Hopefully, this post will help others too!!

What is quickin, if you meant 'kicking in' you may be right in regards to shedding, just ride out.

Stick with Propecia, maybe add Nizoral every third day if your scalp can handle it.

You could try NANO, I have been useing this for a month and have noticed both my scalp health and hair quality has improved.

Distressed.