Gost Bond Platinum Don't Work For Me Which Other Recommend

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
In live in the hot tropical and my sweet unglued the hair line area. I use in my first system Host Bond Platinum and happens two times every day. Can someone recommend other good glue?

Noah

Reaction score
Pelu, you might find it useful to try scalp protector on the areas of your scalp where you put your adhesive. It is a liquid which dries to create a waterproof barrier, which stops sweat interfering with your bond. Hair Direct sell it, amongst other places.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was told that Ghostbond XL is better, I am in Israel, I perspire, heavily, and I am using Walker Ultra Hold tape for the perimeter, and Ghost BondXL for the front. With long hair + lace, glue is NOT fun. Going to try tapes for the hairline.

So far, LOVING the tape! So easy, feels... awesome.

Scalp protector... is a MUST!!!!!!!

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Baldbearded. I used tape yesterday but the temperature here is 100° , is like swimming in perspiration. I want try the red tape for the hairline only if the scalp protector does not works. Have wonderful day.

Noah

Reaction score
Another possibility is to use anti-perspirant. Again, Hair Direct sell a very strong medical grade one called Maxxam which is very effective.

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
This morning I use my antiperspirant in the hairline and when mix with the gost bond it coagulate, then I removed with alcohol wait few minutes and trying again and works perfect. When I returned from work in the mail box was the scalp protector. The antiperspirant I use is Odorono.

Noah

Reaction score
Sounds like you are on the path to a solution. Fingers crossed.