Gordon Ramsey Transplant

Petchsky

Reaction score
http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2010/12/30/g ... ransplant/

Saw this in my morning paper, and thought i'd find the story online and post it here.

Alvi Armnai £30k apparently....the picture in my paper had him wearing a surgical cap and someone took a pic as he left the LA armani clinic...Knowing Armani it was one of his goons leaking it to the press for the publicity.

I think this is why it will get harder to spot celebs getting hair transplant's now, as they go get FUE while they still have decent coverage and then top it up as they go along.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I wish more celebs (ideally some cool action heroes) would have hair transplant procedures and be quite open about them. It would be terrific for guys if it could be easier and seen as more socially acceptable.

Today's headlines are tomorrows cat litter liners, it's one of the reasons why I'm trying to be as public as possible about everything I'm doing.

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leo Bancroft, the UK celebrity hairdresser, has just had this done by Alvi Armani too.

http://www.leobancroft.com/salon/hair-t ... ore-after/

Apparently, the new hair falls out after a few weeks and then grows back at 10% a month thereafter.

He says he's gone public as he doesn't see this modern procedure as anything to be embarrassed about (a swipe at Gordon Ramsay's perceived secrecy?).

He also says by sharing his knowledge of the procedure he wants to help people feel better about their hairloss !

How he's gonna make people feel better about hair loss when it costs £30,000 I don't know - surely that'll make people feel worse when they can't afford it and see only extremely high earners like he and Gordon Ramsay who regard it as small change.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Really does remind me of Jamie Foxx's work which many had speculated was too dense to be a hair transplant.

Good on him for sharing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He better hope he does'nt continue to lose hair, I expect Armani used up about 80% of his donor there.

sandyc

Established Member
Reaction score
He looks like Vinny from Jersey Shore with that straight hairline.

Anyone noticed if Ramsey's hair looks any different?

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how he is doing with his hair transplant?

Btw. if you guys have all the money in the world, which hair transplant doctor would you use? Is there anyone who is consideret THE BEST?

Ps. i'm new to this forum :)

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Saw Ramsay recently on telly, and you wouldn't know he'd had one, put it that way. We never saw him thinning or receding prior so he hid it well... and I'm so obsessed with people's hair since I've been going through this, as do many of us, I usually spot something when they're losing.