Goodness I hope not.

Boxelder

Reaction score
Well, here's my story. All of my siblings have strong hairlines and no thinning whatsoever. My oldest brother is in his late 30s and he has great hair. My other brother is 20 and is the same way. I'm 16 and have always thought my hairline was unusually high, but always dismissed it as me being ridiculous. Now, however, I am starting to worry I might be losing my hair. Nobody has mentioned anything to me, even though plenty of people have to another kid at school about his hair problem. So, what are your opinions? Am I losing my hair or am I just overly concerned? IMAG1074.jpgIMAG1075.jpgIMAG1076.jpgIMAG1073.jpg

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know man. It is too early to tell, but the good news is they will probably have something by the time you actually start to lose your hair. My advice is do not come on to these forums unless you really see yourself losing your hair. Your 16 man with a full head of hair go enjoy your teenage years and appreciate the hair you have on your head then come back in like five years if you really start to notice a difference. Sleep well right now your fine.