Goodbye For Now You Beautiful, Beautiful f*****g Bastards.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and how did all of the success stories people regrow their hair? it was with finasteride, dutasteride, min. basically with minoxidil and some kind of anti androgen.
it goes to show that all of the other stuff such as nofap, diets of any kind, herbal green teas, balayam etc is all a waste of time and doesn't actually do anything for hair.

Yea. Actually on those two specific examples, one Just tried Dutasteride EOD and worked, and the other actually tried finasteride and lost ground, having then attributed the majority of the success to Ru58841.
Both chemicals block DHT. We don't call it Androgenic Alopecia for any reason

Why dont we all see success like them is beyond me

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FDA6BC59-A8C3-4E73-881E-198C87F1A5C8.jpeg Damn... and looks like he never came back, now his status says “Banned”. He was one of the “celebrities” here with such a colorful personality I always looked forward to reading his next rants and outbursts.

I left for a long time because even the regimen that takes balls literally, failed for me. So I just finally said “fuggit” and moved on with my transition. Yes I have to wear wigs but I’m good with that, especially since not only can I easily get away with that, it’s kinda expected, plus I can change hairstyles and/or colors on a whim and get nothing but compliments. Today in 2019 I can tell you that Ruby is a hell of a lot happier than that guy I pretended to be for half a century, so I’ll leave y’all with this little before/after pic and let you judge for yourselves. The “after” was taken around March of this year. Since then, I’ve celebrated my 3 years anniversary on hormones and been invited to Vegas to star in an adult video with a very famous cisgender female p**rn star. I think I’m gonna go for it... I mean. why the hell not? I’m staring down the barrel of my 60th birthday just a couple years away, and ya only live once!