Goodbye dudes

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
I've enjoyed my short stay here and getting to know all the personalities. (bomb, flux, bruce, stingray, olorin.) but it's time for me to move on.
There really is no reason for me to come here anymore since I shave my head and male pattern baldness isnt bothering me.

Good luck with the fight everyone. Above all, do not let it consume you!

Maybe some of us will cross paths somewhere on the world wide web again. I always use the handle Stabber.

Good luck friends. I will miss you :rockon:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Stabber! Enjoy your newfound freedom from the stress of male pattern baldness :) If theres a permanent solution, that is it!

Nobody here is here for keeps. While there is a semblance of community I think many of us feel, people come and people go. I am sure I'm not going to be spending near as much time here myself now that I am having what I believe is success in my routine, though I will tune in here and there to pass on some wisdom on occasion (like Stingray).

Peace out, Stabber! Have a nice life!

G

Stabber said:
I've enjoyed my short stay here and getting to know all the personalities. (bomb, flux, bruce, stingray, olorin.) but it's time for me to move on.
There really is no reason for me to come here anymore since I shave my head and male pattern baldness isnt bothering me.

Maybe some of us will cross paths somewhere on the world wide web again. I always use the handle Stabber.

Good luck Pal!

:rockon:

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear a shaven head suits you, in that case, you have no need to be concewrned with male pattern baldness anymore! :rockon:

bombscience

Reaction score
Stabber said:

Peace man! You are one of the strong taking hairloss like a man... but I bet you'll be back in a couple years when there's a "cure" :lol:

jinx83

Reaction score
Stabber said:

Stabber, believe me man, the last thing I want to do now is to take away the feeling of freedom from a man who feels has posessed it and please you and other guys don't bash me out for what i'm about to do but....

... THINK ALL OF THIS AGAIN! I red that you're a Norwood 0,5 and you feel you are free, because you look so damn good with a shaved head... but you might regret it in few months or more.
Believe me, and trust a guy who has been shaving his head almost everyday for 2 years now.

I'll tell you my story, in short. When I was a teenager at high school (I'm 20 now) I always felt bad about my looks because of HAIR - not because, I had male pattern baldness then (because I didn't) , but because I had naturally thin hair and a high hairline with a bit of 'temple recession' - but, like I said, it wasn't a real recession, it was just my naturally looking hairline. And few buddies were making jokes at me that 'I'm balding' when infact, I wasn't.
And one day (i was about to turn 18) I decided to have my head shaved completely down to ZERO - and I was happy! I felt so good, that I finally found a "hair-style" that fits my look, and is quite unique and comfortable. For the 1st time in my life I felt like accepting myself, I felt free, that my hair won't bother me *anymore*. I recall these times, as the happiest moments of my life, actually.
And then, just few months later, my hair started to fall out in the temples - male pattern baldness kicked in. At the beginning, I thought 'so what, I look good bald!'. But then, as the recession in the temples got worse, my looks also got worse.
Now, after 2 years of male pattern baldness, I am a NW3 with *huge* bald temples and still a shaved head. And I see the difference in look man. BELIEVE ME, there is a difference between a shaved NW3 and a shaved full head of hair - I have this technique of mine of my temples 'make-up' that I can make me look like I'm shaved Norwood 0 at hairline. And it's not me imagining, there is a HUGE difference in look with me in the 'make-up' and without.

So still, there is a huge difference in looks between a NW0 and a NW3 or more. (or even NW2, for that matter!). I dare even say, that the difference in one's look is as striking as their hair was in normal lenght, not shaved!

So what I'm saying stabber, that you should think about it again. You might get back here in a couple of months... and you probably will. So try to keep your hair, as long as it's possible.
I mean, if you already got into this approach of 'f*uck you male pattern baldness', than what do you have to lose (except for some money maybe) just to apply 2 times a day a few topicals - like minoxidil or spironolactone, for instance? I mean, with a shaved head, it's no hassle. Not, at all!

I'm not trying to get you back here... there's no purpose for me in doing it, except for my own experience and the fact that I just want to warn you... because I would give *anything* to turn back the clock and started treating my male pattern baldness at its roots. And you may as well in the future.

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
stabber,

my recommendation: forget about it completely and get back in a few years when hair cloning treatment is available. If it ever gets so. Take care and shave well.

Rubber Baby Buggy

Established Member
Reaction score
Aren't you back on the site now? Did you decide to try new treatments and if so what are they? I tried the norm and am always looking for something else to try out for a while.