Good Transplant Surgeons Who Will Perform On A Patient In Early 20's

wolverine93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm 21 years old (norwood 2ish currently) and want to get a hair transplant to fill out my hairline. I've weighed the pros and cons, and although I know a lot of people say this is unwise, it's a risk I'm willing to take- my hair has become hard to style and I just don't like the way it looks. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of good transplant surgeons who will perform on patients my age, preferably in the greater New York area or elsewhere. I know a lot of surgeons won't practice on patients younger than 25, so I was wondering if anyone knew a doctor who operates on my age group. Thanks

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm 21 years old (norwood 2ish currently) and want to get a hair transplant to fill out my hairline. I've weighed the pros and cons, and although I know a lot of people say this is unwise, it's a risk I'm willing to take- my hair has become hard to style and I just don't like the way it looks. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of good transplant surgeons who will perform on patients my age, preferably in the greater New York area or elsewhere. I know a lot of surgeons won't practice on patients younger than 25, so I was wondering if anyone knew a doctor who operates on my age group. Thanks
I don’t think it’s a good idea. Too young, therefore too unstable hairloss.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should only assess whether a hair transplant is for you after being on finasteride for a year. If you can’t cut it or don’t maintain, a hair transplant would probably be unwise.

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Get on finasteride and they will do it, just know you will need more than one. Very mentally exhausting but if it’s worth it to u, go for it