GOOD SALONS FOR UK WEARERS

TheHairGuy

Reaction score
Okay, I wanted to start the metaphorical ball rolling for all us UK guys and girls who are, or are considering hair systems of some type and description.

I've sucessfully managed to avoid Whitecliffes, Farrel, and HairInnovationUK after several bad, scary appointments by either me, or people I know. So, good experiences? Bad experiences? Recomendations?

Feel free to add!

THG :)

mickeyblueyes

Reaction score
Hey

Consoltation went well very informative got to see the diffrent bases and they were very helpful and gave me a some diffrent soultions on what to do.

will be ordering a piece soon so will keep you updated on the quality.

mickey. :punk:

TheHairGuy

Reaction score
Hey Man,

Cool - I looked into them too in the mean time. I talked to the guy there... they seem okay, but didn't really have too much info on specifics... sounded to me like they were just using stock units. But hey, who knows.

In the mean time, check out these guys:

http://www.optimahair.co.uk/becausewecare.htm

Mate of mine got his system with them about 6 months ago and they've been pretty great with the aftercare stuff. Oh, his hair looks awesome, too.

Peace!

THG :)

mickeyblueyes

Reaction score
Hey Dude :punk:

More the opposite i would say from what i heard they mainly deal with custom pieces. And thay were very specific with my order.

Kool checked that site out looks like there offering a cure but its actually a wig might just be might take on it though.

mickey :punk:

TheHairGuy

Reaction score
Hey Man,

No, don't get me wrong, I meant based on what I got when I called them up they just couldn't really tell me anything. I tried asking about specifics and they just stone walled me. Who knows, might've been an off day! :)

I'm confused with the "wig" comment..?? I guess anything that looks like hair that isn't naturally growing from your head could be classed as a "wig". That said, hair systems (the good ones...) are probably closer to hair extensions, than wigs.

THG

JaydenJ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and so you may have to bear with me!

Ive been using my hair direct for about 2 years now and find the staff there genuine and professional, which isn't something we can all say very often in this industry!!

Never found Stuart or any of his team to be 'stone-walling.' And, as far as I know, they don't sell stock units, although I may be wrong here.

I'm always researching cheaper alternatives, especially as I have just lost my job. My hair direct is great value, but I'm always looking for cheaper! I've never found better though. It seems there are so many companies offering rubbish systems.

One thing I do think we need to be careful of in forums, is making sure we're not getting replies from people sneakily promoting their companies and criticising others.

So, anyway, if anyone does know of a company better/cheaper that my hair direct, please let us know. Although no need to recommend Hair Direct or Whitecliffes as I've been there....and won't be going back!

Cheers.

Jay

TheHairGuy

Reaction score
JaydenJ said:
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and so you may have to bear with me!

Ive been using my hair direct for about 2 years now and find the staff there genuine and professional, which isn't something we can all say very often in this industry!!

Never found Stuart or any of his team to be 'stone-walling.' And, as far as I know, they don't sell stock units, although I may be wrong here.

I'm always researching cheaper alternatives, especially as I have just lost my job. My hair direct is great value, but I'm always looking for cheaper! I've never found better though. It seems there are so many companies offering rubbish systems.

One thing I do think we need to be careful of in forums, is making sure we're not getting replies from people sneakily promoting their companies and criticising others.

So, anyway, if anyone does know of a company better/cheaper that my hair direct, please let us know. Although no need to recommend Hair Direct or Whitecliffes as I've been there....and won't be going back!

Cheers.

Jay

I just tell it, as it is, man :)

Good luck!

THG