Good Riddance to FOLLIGEN!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Good riddance to this worthless, itch-inducing, green-as-f***, piece-o-sh*t copper peptide!

I'm done with it.

I'm so sick of having a green and yellow, inflamed scalp.

I finally got 3 large bottles of American Crew Revitalize, orginal formula, for cheap!

I'm putting my Folligen to rest, where it belongs... The toilet.

CCS

Reaction score
folligen never made my scalp green. But I'm not using it anymore because I think using a bunch of random peptides sounds a bit dicy. I'd rather use the triamino, which I know works.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I've tried every copper peptide, except Dr. Proctor's stuff and Graftcyte, and AC is my favorite.

I love smelling like an Italian gigolo for a good 10 minutes until it wears off.

CCS

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd do tricomin if AC spray was gone. I'm not so sure the prox-N I tested has a pH of 2.2, since I tested the pH of pure water, and the strips did not measure it right at all. I don't know what the pH of prox-N. I'm guessing it is just fine.

I don't use prox-N straight because I can't spread it. So I'm going to put 2mL in each 60mL of my anti-oxidant mix. Since I use 3mL twice a day, that means I'd 6mL of prox-N in a month. I guess I can up the dose a bit. But that is cheap enough.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
try folligen on your skin. i am doing it and i think it is working.

i also have no luck with it on my scalp.

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, I put my anti-oxidant mix on my face.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
thats bad luck guys, i have found that folligen consierably makes a big difference to my shedding, reduces it a large deal, i start to lose ground on tricomin, feel its a bit weak for me, i think personally as a diffuse thinner the inflammatory part of male pattern baldness is about the greatest threat so folligen works a treat.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Good riddance to this worthless, itch-inducing, green-as-f***, piece-o-$#iT copper peptide!

I'm done with it.

I'm so sick of having a green and yellow, inflamed scalp.

I finally got 3 large bottles of American Crew Revitalize, orginal formula, for cheap!

I'm putting my Folligen to rest, where it belongs... The toilet.

:D :D :D

Breathe deeply, exhale, breathe deeply, exhale....

viperfish

Reaction score
I'm done with cu peptides completely. I have wasted way too much money on them in the past. I do get some in my proxiphen, but I will never give another dollar to the Procyte Corporation or American Crew. It was a complete waste of time and money.

Felk

Reaction score
viperfish said:
I'm done with cu peptides completely. I have wasted way too much money on them in the past. I do get some in my proxiphen, but I will never give another dollar to the Procyte Corporation or American Crew. It was a complete waste of time and money.

My friend, with that you most likely get the very best of them.

viperfish

Reaction score
Felk said:
viperfish said:

My friend, with that you most likely get the very best of them.

Well, you may be right there.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Yeah, I'd do tricomin if AC spray was gone. I'm not so sure the prox-N I tested has a pH of 2.2, since I tested the pH of pure water, and the strips did not measure it right at all. I don't know what the pH of prox-N. I'm guessing it is just fine.

I don't use prox-N straight because I can't spread it. So I'm going to put 2mL in each 60mL of my anti-oxidant mix. Since I use 3mL twice a day, that means I'd 6mL of prox-N in a month. I guess I can up the dose a bit. But that is cheap enough.

God damn College!!!! I hadn't looked at your regimen for awile. I sware that is the most insane regimen ever devised. How do you have time for all those topicals?

Either way, i have to give you props because that is serious devotion.

Rock on