good results but not happy!

davi_engineer

Reaction score
HI
I've been using rogaine for 4 months till now and my hair is getting thicker!
but my face is hurting... its always feeling warm and a bit dry.... and when I shave my beard it really gets hot and a bit red .... its really annoying me ... did anybody feel these effects?

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
take the sides with pleasure, at least your hair is blooming back. wee woo.

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
All I can say is if you're getting results be happy,be that said you can combat the dryness by using a moisturizer,I suggest neutrogena sensitive skin (non comedogenic,hypo allergenic,fragance free) if you're getting redness and dryness use this as it's not the cure for dryness but it will help alot (use it 2x a day) if you shower 2X a day and don't use acne meds and can just apply this.. apply it within about 2-3 minutes out of the shower it will absorb and retain moustiure this way,also try shaving way before applying the rogaine... maybe after it's washed off the scalp and you're in between applications.. between that and the moisturizer.. you should yield better relief and hopefully if it is the rogaine... it will subside in due time!

Good luck,
Rich

xodcbox

Reaction score
Yes rogain alone !! FOAM ! It works! I had never even heard or used any of the pills, medications that so many people on this site use . I saw the rogain foam ad on tv. Bought it. and Bam! 7 months later I got hair on my head!!! Yes lots and lots of shedding. A month in half of shedding sacrifice.Very awfull I was scared as hell ! Thanx to rogain I gotta girlfriend she loves my hair! Im 34 yrs old.

antonio666

Reaction score
Davi engineer,

what the f*** his your problem the foam is working and your moaning about your face hurting ,i would have my leg off to get my hair back to it's best>

davi_engineer

Reaction score
think again antonio

thanks nuttyrich for the help I will try to work on ur advice and c what will happen!: )
and by the way antonio I always used to think that all I need in life is hair but actually there are alot of other things that are actually more important
but to bad we dont value what we have unless we lose it!