Good progress on finasteride (Updated 2004/12/03 more pics)

misterium

Reaction score
damn, not bad man !

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It can see that you grew a lot of hair. Do you have any side images like the first one but later on in the treatment. Just to see the the difference between now and before? Keep up the good work.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
No doubt. I wish people would keep their pictures consistent.

It's like pic 1, and then pic 12 a year later is with a different haircut, in a diifferent room, with a different camera, under different lighting, on a totally different angle.

Doesn't anyone realize these pics are useless unless they are consistent and scientific about it?

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
yea those pics are useless i can't tell anynthing...... the first two are one month apart so you wouldn't be able to notice a diff. the last one is only the front half of your head, and your hair is not gelled like the other pics..... .........

Reaction score
The thing is he has obviously maintainted his haircount if not regrown some. Those pictures prove that.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It does look like he has improve over the 9 or 10 months he has been on finasteride but we need some of the same angle like in the first month, so we can see how much hair growth you did over the 9 to 10 month. Really hard to see the difference with thoughs angles.

viperfish

Reaction score
Inconclusive, lighting everything is different. Probably maintenance though...................good.

G

I take your points guys. I do have a good series of pics that i will post up. But i take your point. I just wanted to put something up quick to see what you thought.

Petchsky

Reaction score
How dare you not take the pictures in a specific and scietific way making it hard for us to critically examine your scalp !!! TUT TUT TUT.

I'm just tickling your balls of course, but your hair looks darker and regrowth... and only a few weeks ago you were worried that your hair would never recover from that shed. Looking good trax :wink: