Mid January

WP_20130112_001.jpg

WP_20130112_002.jpg

WP_20130112_003.jpg

Current

WP_20130212_003_zps703a98e7.jpg

tommyt123

Reaction score
looks like its thikening up nicely man im only on nizoral and some natural supplements, fingers crossed

Wiggle

Reaction score
Nice liquid or foam?

Liquid. 5% Kirkland, usually applied twice daily but occasionally only once. I've been on it 6 months and probably missed 7 or 8 days entirely due to sleeping overnight somewhere I didn't expect or just forgetting.

- - - Updated - - -

nice beard

Haha thanks for giving me this compliment with your first post. Those aren't really flattering angles for it, I have very thick, coarse facial hair with near perfect coverage. I have to keep the mustache thinned often as you can see there is alot above my upper lip.

Conpecia

Reaction score
Nice progress man. Have you noticed any changes in skin appearance? Like circles under your eyes or lines in your face? I'm so tempted to try minoxidil but afraid of aging my face. Heard some horror stories...

skyghost

Reaction score
great progress :bravo: a few quick questions if you dont mind?

how many mls do you apply of minoxidil? just the 1ml?

do you apply on a dry scalp each time or slightly damp (after shower)?

do you rub it it in with your fingers? or do you let it sit on your scalp?

thanks man!

Wiggle

Reaction score
Nice progress man. Have you noticed any changes in skin appearance? Like circles under your eyes or lines in your face? I'm so tempted to try minoxidil but afraid of aging my face. Heard some horror stories...

I find as long as I limit how much it drips down my forehead it's not too bad, yet.

- - - Updated - - -

great progress :bravo: a few quick questions if you dont mind?

how many mls do you apply of minoxidil? just the 1ml?

do you apply on a dry scalp each time or slightly damp (after shower)?

do you rub it it in with your fingers? or do you let it sit on your scalp?

thanks man!

Generally I'll do it post-shower in the morning and on dry scalp in evening. The morning application I sometimes exceed the 1 mL cause I feel like some is not making it to the scalp, especially as my hair gets longer. I let it just sit on the scalp for all areas except the temples. On the receeeded portion there is not enough to prevent it from flowing down my forehead (unless I tilted my head at some crazy angle) so for that small portion I'll rub it in with my fingers, I also don't want the solution dripping down my forehead so this works well.

chicknlittle

Reaction score
nice results... overall thickening/darkening (my hair color is similar as first pic; noted similar thickening/darkening with minoxidil.... I think the darkening goes with a minoxidil good response somehow). Have you noticed any change in beard or eye lash thickness/length/growth?

Wiggle

Reaction score
nice results... overall thickening/darkening (my hair color is similar as first pic; noted similar thickening/darkening with minoxidil.... I think the darkening goes with a minoxidil good response somehow). Have you noticed any change in beard or eye lash thickness/length/growth?

I noticed some fuzzy hair just above my beard below my eye getting darker than I'd like. Realized it was due to drippage so now I'm more careful. Also I have thick eye brows so want to control drippage into that area as well.