Fanjeera

Reaction score
Last edited:

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
second pic is a tad give away...can clearly tell he is wearing a system

I don't think most people would be able to tell, or even suspect him of wearing a system, from any of those pics to be honest. People who wear can be overly tuned in to what MIGHT be a sign of a system I guess.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The problem here in my opinion is that the camera doesn't seem to show the poly hairline. Mine is visible almost all the time when I look in the mirror but when I take a photo to post on here, it's almost impossible to see.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I think his hair / system looks awful. It's a dead giveaway and he doesn't exude the confidence to wear such an outgoing style.

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he is wearing a piece.... Hairline is way too high.
Screenshot 2022-03-15 160148.jpg

Fanjeera

Reaction score

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From his most recent photos, I would have never guessed that he wears a system.

One of my biggest insecurities in my 20s was having my photo taken. I actively avoided them unless I was wearing a hat.
Now I'm taking selfies every day and being more goofy in pictures in general. Good systems aren't obvious to 99% of the population. If he's happier with the system, then all the better.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From his most recent photos, I would have never guessed that he wears a system.

One of my biggest insecurities in my 20s was having my photo taken. I actively avoided them unless I was wearing a hat.
Now I'm taking selfies every day and being more goofy in pictures in general. Good systems aren't obvious to 99% of the population. If he's happier with the system, then all the better.

Yep. The hairline might be high but before I was conscious of my hair, I probably would have never noticed his hair or thought that he was wearing a system. All of us now will naturally pay closer attention that most regular people.

TexanGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking through his IG he has some good styles most of the time, now and then you can really tell it's a wig. I also try to put myself in the mindset of somebody who might not know hair systems even exist outside of the old style toupees

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomato/ toe-matto

Definition of wig is:
a covering for the head....made of natural or artificial hair. We wear wigs....so what!
LaVivids parent company is Uni-Wig

wig, or hair system is Jake kant nonsense. Destigmatize..... People that dislike wigs or hair systems don't do so because of the way they're made or how they're installed. Its not because they don't understand.

They don't like the idea of attaching someone elses hair to your head. You're not going to change their opinion. Nor should you care to.

Do what makes you happy. I think it's very foolish to draw attention to it..... we're trying to hide our baldness and we have people wanting to make it as known as possible...

Last edited:

HairlessWhisper

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zero difference, it’s not real hair.

Zero difference, but it *is* real hair in most cases. Just someone else's :D

Calling it a hair system does make it easier for quite a few people evidently. But it makes me a little queasy.

Insisting that a hair system is not the same thing as a wig or toupee = full on regurgitation of my lunch.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zero difference, it’s not real hair. Calling it a hair system doesn’t make it any more tolerable for some people.
I agree there's no difference between wig and system, but it is real hair. Unless you opt for synthetic....