Good conditioners for post washing hair after Nizoal

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a good conditioner brand they use currently using nirzoal to remove the dandruff of my scalp from the hair transplant and need a solid conditioner to make the hair feel good again

Bill69

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's very hard on hair. I use it less and less because of that which is kind of a good thing because it means sebum production is down. I only use water now most days.
Can recommend a substitute instead ? I don’t take any meds so like nirzoal my first line of defence but I’m sure it’s making me shed

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can recommend a substitute instead ? I don’t take any meds so like nirzoal my first line of defence but I’m sure it’s making me shed
I recommend Argan Oil of Morocco. I think they have both a leave-formula in a clear bottle and a shampoo and conditioner in the blue bottles:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for that
We got shampoo and conditioner vouches with multiple choices in ahem, rehab but I was just there for weed, I swear to Goddess. We got a pack of cigarettes every week to hold us over and since I don't smoke, I made out and was able to well, buy my freedom with my cigarette money because my ex only gave me $50 lest I spend it on weed en route but I digress.

I really liked the shampoo and conditioner and oil and my ex had used it at times. There's something about the oil that is really nice and you can leave it in or wash it out. I am using a Loreal one now and I don't like how it leaves build up but with healthy sebum coatings which are rare for adult males, you don't really need conditioner and fly-away hair is much less common in teens and females so yes, males might need conditioner to help with frizziness and excessive dryness but not too much or you will gum it up and it will look thinner due to individual hairs bonding into clumps.