Good Artificial Eyebrows/Eyelashes?

jseeley

Reaction score
I have Alopecia Totalis. Lost hair on my scalp, beard, eyebrows, eyelashes. I can deal with the scalp and beard; but the having no eyebrows still drives me crazy to look in the mirror. It's been close to 5 years now since I had eyebrows and I still hate it.

I tried buying some artificial eyebrows from nu-brow.com. They looked great on the website, but then they arrived. Looked so fake; absolute garbage, worse than not having eyebrows.

Does anyone have a reputable source with good, real looking, artificial eyebrows for men?

On a side note; what about eyelashes? Never even looked into this, since it's not as noticeable, but I am interested.

simo123456

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put eyeliner to draw my eyebrows. I found it the best solution ever . ( more than 15 years of sufferiing).

Nano123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there's a girl who has a youtube channel called hairyescape, she has tips on eyebrow and lash stuff and responds to questions, maybe she can help you with the eye lash thing and as for the brows she just draws them with an eye pencil

Linsey S

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got the micro blading done, it’s the most natural looking I’ve found, and it makes it so much easier to get ready in the morning.