Good alternative treatments in your idea

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not have a lot of androgen in my body, even my testicles are a little smaller than average(38*18mm but avarage is 40*20), but my hair is sensitive to a small amount of hormones, and after a year of using finsteride, my testicles ached.i'm using minoxidil for4/5 years and i use dermapen once per week(1/5mm),but still i have hairloss because i don't use dhtblocker. I really do not know what to do
I’m searching for alternative treatment
Can anyone help?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think nearly everyone gets testicular pain on finasteride, was that the one and only side effect you had?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it did for me too... But after X time, all the typical side effects struck. The sides slowly creeped up, after 1 year they were very noticable.

The ball ache is a good warning from your body to stop taking that sh*t right away, never had that in my life but alas like most guys I believed the idiots on forums telling it was "no big deal".
What were some of the sides you have experienced?

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think nearly everyone gets testicular pain on finasteride, was that the one and only side effect you had?
Yes, decreased libido and jelly of semen that is not yet completely gone.
Also, I'm not sure if finasteride caused the testicles to shrink, because I did not have a testicular ultrasound before finasteride, but it may shrink the testicles.
I also had mesotherapy with dutasteride, which also had a side effect. In general, I did not recommend the treatment of hair loss through hormonal treatments even to my enemy.
But the question is what to do to treat hair loss in a young person who is very important in appearance

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, decreased libido and jelly of semen that is not yet completely gone.
Also, I'm not sure if finasteride caused the testicles to shrink, because I did not have a testicular ultrasound before finasteride, but it may shrink the testicles.
I also had mesotherapy with dutasteride, which also had a side effect. In general, I did not recommend the treatment of hair loss through hormonal treatments even to my enemy.
But the question is what to do to treat hair loss in a young person who is very important in appearance
How advanced is your hair loss

inmyhead

Reaction score
I guess topical AR receptor antagonist would be good, but not sure if anything natural exists.

ElToso

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess topical AR receptor antagonist would be good, but not sure if anything natural exists.
I know atraric acid

inmyhead

Reaction score
I know atraric acid
It is 'natural' but doesn't seem to be obtainable. If you have to ask research labs to get it, it's same as buying RU588

inmyhead

Reaction score