Gonna add me somethin' new.

Stingray

Reaction score
Well, I'm sitting here stoned off of codeine and it's causing me to make weird decisions. I'm jumping to Xandrox15 as soon as my tax return comes in. I've had more or less ZERO results with 5% minoxidil, so I need to up the ante.

.5mg Dutasteride daily
1ml 15% minoxidil/5%Azelaic acid 1x daily
2ml 5% minoxidil 1x daily

Perhaps the phat interior inhibition of DHT with the dutasteride and the nice scalp inhibition with the Azelaic acid might actually cause some sh*t to happen now!

I friggen hope so =\

fredrik78er

Reaction score
Stingray I dont think that lowering your DHT in your case even more will help you in fighting your hairloss. Ive read that you dont need more than 0.2-0.5 mg of finasteride to do that. You may be, like me, bombscience and Gunner and many more one of those whos balding not because of the DHT. Also odd that minoxidil hasnt worked for anyone of us.

Anyway Ive been followin your progress and that you swithed to dutasteride, but I dont think that lowering DHT even more is the answer for people who dont respond to finasteride.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
fredrik78er said:
Stingray I dont think that lowering your DHT in your case even more will help you in fighting your hairloss. Ive read that you dont need more than 0.2-0.5 mg of finasteride to do that. You may be, like me, bombscience and Gunner and many more one of those whos balding not because of the DHT. Also odd that minoxidil hasnt worked for anyone of us.

Anyway Ive been followin your progress and that you swithed to dutasteride, but I dont think that lowering DHT even more is the answer for people who dont respond to finasteride.

I would do the same as stingray. He tried the propecia and it didnt' work to his likings so he switched to bigger guns. Thats what I will do if Propecia doesnt work out. I would even try fluridil if I still didn't see any response.

Stingray

Reaction score
Some people are more resistant to medication than others. I have always been myself. Where a half a vicoden is enough to cause one person to trip out of their mind, 3 barely dulls the pain. 2.5mg finasteride and enough saw palmetto to chemically castrate a hypersexual elephant hardly even fazed me. That sounds like an overabundance of DHT to me. So basically just using finasteride was like throwing dirt clods in a gunfight. I figured it was time to drop Fat Man on my scalp to try to fix things a bit.

If that doesn't work, then I'll jump to something else. I'm not going down without a fight. Nor am I just gonna let it take over my life.

Cassin

Reaction score
Stingray said:
Some people are more resistant to medication than others. I have always been myself. Where a half a vicoden is enough to cause one person to trip out of their mind, 3 barely dulls the pain. 2.5mg finasteride and enough saw palmetto to chemically castrate a hypersexual elephant hardly even fazed me. That sounds like an overabundance of DHT to me. So basically just using finasteride was like throwing dirt clods in a gunfight. I figured it was time to drop Fat Man on my scalp to try to fix things a bit.

If that doesn't work, then I'll jump to something else. I'm not going down without a fight. Nor am I just gonna let it take over my life.

So whats Little Boy?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Stingray said:

So whats Little Boy?

?

I think cassin is on your codeine regimen right now. :wscared:

Stingray

Reaction score
I think someone needs a lesson in US history. Fat Man and Little Boy were the atomic bombs dropped on hiroshima and nagasaki in World War 2. Fat Man was the bigger of the 2.