Gone for more days than I have Propecia

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm going away for the entire summer, and currently have 97 pills for a 111 day trip. Would skipping a day per week be alright? Like not taking pills on Sunday? I need to stretch them out somehow...

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Take 6 entire pills every week.

On the seventh day... Divide that into two pieces.

Take one...

Save the extra .5mg for next week.

.5mg works almost as well as 1mg...

But you should try to take it everyday.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Either skip a pill once a week, or cut off a testicle.

Those are your only options.

powersam

Reaction score
well that graph someone posted a while back seemed to suggest you could actually take a pill once every 2 days and your dht levels would only rise by something like 8%. if anyone has that graph about dht levels measured over a 4 day period after one 1mg dose of finasteride posting it here would be greatly appreciated.

i dont think skipping one day here or there would hurt, but if you want to be extra safe then Aplunk1's idea sounds quite sensible.

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
PowerSam said:
well that graph someone posted a while back seemed to suggest you could actually take a pill once every 2 days and your dht levels would only rise by something like 8%. if anyone has that graph about dht levels measured over a 4 day period after one 1mg dose of finasteride posting it here would be greatly appreciated.

i dont think skipping one day here or there would hurt, but if you want to be extra safe then Aplunk1's idea sounds quite sensible.

I think this is the one you were referring to. I like the idea of cutting a few pills in half and taking a half pill once a week, I think you would be fine, but what the hell do I know. Anyway, on to the famous graph:

propeciachart2rb.gif