Going to try Exosomes for science, just to see...

kindabalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum so will introduce myself below, etc. etc. This post is about Exosomes which I'm soon going to try, but having a very hard time finding any real info about so maybe I can be of benefit to others as a guinea pig (but hope it doesn't kill/maim me). I do see one post that's 10 miles long in this forum, and also saw that same post on another forum where the poster got banned, and basically looks like a shill for the product being touted, so I'll assume that's non-sense (even if that product is legit, I don't know). Will get through the long intro and background/context first because it's probably important info people want to know about.

44M... hair isn't THAT bad, but it's bad enough where I'd like it stopped, obviously. Hair is very curly where I have it. Lots of thinning on the crown and male pattern baldness. Hairline and sides I think are pretty fine, but whenever I see a camera aerial view of my head it's just ugly as sh*t. The bald spots are in a few different areas (across the crown) and not like continuous and I think it just makes it that much uglier.

Probably worth mentioning that my wife is a dermatologist.

Been taking 2.5mg orally minoxidil for a while now. Should be taking it 2x a day but am too lazy and only take it once a day. It definitely seems to slow down the hair loss, but doesn't seem to be doing much to regrow anything also. My wife will occasionally ask "are you taking your Minoxidil" which is basic code for "your hair looks like sh*t", yeah, I get it...

I did get two sessions of PRP for free at my wife's clinic using extra product she had and got zero noticeable results. I know it's supposed to take many treatments, and I could get more treatments done if I wanted but really have no desire. Everything I've heard (and my wife's opinion as well) is that PRP doesn't really do much and is questionable as to whether it works, although she will happily give the treatment if people really want to pay for it. Will say that I'm new to these forums and honestly haven't searched here to see what people here think of PRP... but would be surprised if the general consensus is different. If people think PRP is amazing and I'm dumb to not get the treatments for free, by all means please tell me.

Okay, moving on.

Aside from the minoxidil and the couple PRP treatments, I haven't tried much. Wife has offered to prescribe me the Finasteride, but have zero desire to go on that drug... the side effects just seem to not be worth it for me. Wife says a 1mg dose shouldn't introduce the side effects, and it could probably be dosed to minimize side effects, but I'm not really wanting to go there. Any other FDA approved products I should try aside from Propecia/Minoxidil??

OK... finally now getting to the point of my post. I like adventure. I ordered an Exosome product online called "Hanheal Hair" from a South Korean skincare website (simple google search and you'd find it). Not a ton of info out there about it... and barely anything in English, so I figured I might as well at least share my adventure with some who might care... which brought me here. Plan is to have my wife give me the treatment at home, and I'll let you all know what we think of the result (which hopefully won't be death/infection or cancer). I think hair clinics maybe give this treatment but I know dermatologists can't touch the stuff because Exosomes aren't FDA approved. So we'll see.

Arthurandsam

My Regimen
Reaction score
good luck I am at 5 months on it for the moment... and it's not a shill it's my research I found on exosomes and my own real progress pics to share my experience ;)

I used ASCEplus HRLV which are derived from rose plant stem cell but I will switch to AAPE now wich are derived from human adipose mesenchymal stem cell. I hope it will work better ;)

Don't forget to share your progress pics ;)

Last edited: