Going swimming or going to the beach.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
In a few days, I'll have to go to either the pool, or the beach. I know my hair looks drastic when it is wet, and I haven't been in a pool or beach since forever now. Does anybody have some suggestions to avoid looking and feeling horrible?

If it comes down to it, I might fake a cramp and avoid the water, but if there are other options, I'd really love to have the option. As of now, I can't think of anything.

Shaving is not an option. If I shave my hair, I'll have to go for a few months feeling self concious because the hair is short on top and the thinning will be obvious.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person_123 said:
In a few days, I'll have to go to either the pool, or the beach. I know my hair looks drastic when it is wet, and I haven't been in a pool or beach since forever now. Does anybody have some suggestions to avoid looking and feeling horrible?

If it comes down to it, I might fake a cramp and avoid the water, but if there are other options, I'd really love to have the option. As of now, I can't think of anything.

Shaving is not an option. If I shave my hair, I'll have to go for a few months feeling self concious because the hair is short on top and the thinning will be obvious.

Do you have to go to the beach? Just laze around on the sand all day long if it bothers you that much.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont go in
its bad for the skin anyways

G

Just hold your head out of water. Not a good advice but the only one that comes to mind. I am sure I will never ever go swimming again.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Just hold your head out of water. Not a good advice but the only one that comes to mind. I am sure I will never ever go swimming again.
lol Taugenichts you really are a ray of sunshine the last days

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just avoid diving in and racing strokes to keep your head out of water.

Either that or just say what the hell and swim as you want to and forget the hair.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wear a hat. And I mean even if you get wet. Tons of people wear hats at the beach!

If I ever go to the beach again thats what I'll do.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Act like you're hardcore and wear one of those swimmer caps (don't know what it's called, it's the one that all those Olympic swimmers wear).

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
or a full diving sute :lol:
i just jumped in this summer... and 1 of my friends realy noticed.. he didnt say anything but i knew the way he looked at me that he then saw it for the first time... that i was loosing .. because this was his face :freaked: lol.
I gues at the end its up to you how much you care about hiding it.

vartex

Reaction score
I swim every day. I don't care what people think when they see my bald head. It's fun. I especially love water polo.