Going bald? Use it to your advantage

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
seb said:
"Life is great,bald or not".Another poster who doesnt need too be here.
Hes lying to himself, off course he knows life are sh*t for him, he just can't handle the unfair truth

You're the delusional one. My hairline is much worse than yours and I'm only 19. Of course being bald sucks. Having the majority of you hair and an actual decent hairline like yours doesn't suck so much.

B

Beingbaldsucks

fodandahalf said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
seb said:
"Life is great,bald or not".Another poster who doesnt need too be here.
Hes lying to himself, off course he knows life are sh*t for him, he just can't handle the unfair truth

You're the delusional one. My hairline is much worse than yours and I'm only 19. Of course being bald sucks. Having the majority of you hair and an actual decent hairline like yours doesn't suck so much.
See it leaving me everyday while I'm in love with girls is not better, and believe me my hairline is not that good like you think it is

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
See it leaving me everyday while I'm in love with girls is not better, and believe me my hairline is not that good like you think it is

I'm not saying it's great but it's not even a balding look. The recession is neat and you still have the good forelock/peak. I reckon keeping the sides shorter would make it look a whole lot better too.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
BenVegas01 said:
f*ck the hairloss thing, life is short - Live now - don't become a victom. Victoms live terrible lives.

What is your Norwood level?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

I'm not saying it's great but it's not even a balding look. The recession is neat and you still have the good forelock/peak. I reckon keeping the sides shorter would make it look a whole lot better too.

:agree: Also trim the beard back to a shadow which imo looks better and will match the shorter buzz look.

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
BenVegas01 said:
[...] Being a man is about taking responsbility for yourself, and looking after others. Ie: Not being a selfish / immature person. [...]

Wisest thing ever said on this website.

It's true that looks aren't everything BUT valuing your hair is neither shallow nor stupid. It's only natural that men and women want to improve their appearance and hair plays an important part in this.