Going Bald - Short Film Shows What Men Go Through When Losing Hair

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Kind of a heartwarming video but it's not true. At 4:30, the woman says "there's nothing wrong but on your profile, all your photos had hair in them". That's not what happens at all. If you've even deceived a little bit with your photos e.g. showing a Norwood 5 when you're a Norwood 6, any person on a date will instantly dismiss you.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was waiting in line and i heard a NW1 and his girlfriend talking to eachother, the guy in front was NW7 with the horseshoe grown way out (it looked terrible). i overheard the girl say "imagine if 50 shades of gray had a bald guy in it, it would have been released as a horror book" (i had my hat on so i don't think they were making fun of me)

blackg

Reaction score
i was waiting in line and i heard a NW1 and his girlfriend talking to eachother, the guy in front was NW7 with the horseshoe grown way out (it looked terrible). i overheard the girl say "imagine if 50 shades of gray had a bald guy in it, it would have been released as a horror book" (i had my hat on so i don't think they were making fun of me)
Did this really happen? I'm pretty sure our beloved Fred pondered this exact film scenario a few years back.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did this really happen? I'm pretty sure our beloved Free/Bear pondered this exact scenario a few years back.

perhaps they got it off a tumblr. it was when everyone was talking about 50 shades of gray.
perhaps i am even remembering his post as if it happened... this is how much this board is warping my mind...
can't fred just sign up again or is it an ip ban / his new user will get banned too ?
i remember when trolls were banned they just signed right back up as if nothing happened, you could tell by their writing (and then do the same thing and get banned again)

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i once posted i wished i was indian so i could have an arranged marriage. but then i learned that a lot of indian arranged marriages now are done on indian matrimonial sites - as soon as they see a bald man they swipe "next!"

Woodymartz95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I stupidly took steroids and have noticed hair shedding still after stopping them after one month, it's been 6 months still, I have hair regrowtth but still hair sheds, thinking about getting on propecia, can you check my crown out please , I have slight recession at temples to

Attachments

• IMG_4428.JPG
    IMG_4428.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_4432.JPG
    IMG_4432.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 241

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Hey guys I stupidly took steroids and have noticed hair shedding still after stopping them after one month, it's been 6 months still, I have hair regrowtth but still hair sheds, thinking about getting on propecia, can you check my crown out please , I have slight recession at temples to

2C6D0816-CD66-45D7-8117-8AA61DE6D4DF.gif