Going Bald In Less Than A Year, Need Advice

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
After stopping I went far hypo and had to resume at a much higher dose. It could be the medication or the change but either way the fluctuations cause shedding for me this has been chronic.

Jtk11

My Regimen
Reaction score
After stopping I went far hypo and had to resume at a much higher dose. It could be the medication or the change but either way the fluctuations cause shedding for me this has been chronic.
Have you ever had lyme disease or been bit by a tick?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Please tell me this can’t just be male pattern baldness?

Attachments

• E80B62ED-8FCE-468A-8831-56BAB71ED5F9.jpeg
    E80B62ED-8FCE-468A-8831-56BAB71ED5F9.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 80FF115B-923D-41B4-AB2E-1F33FC8E7F60.jpeg
    80FF115B-923D-41B4-AB2E-1F33FC8E7F60.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 45089E14-1160-4290-B009-FDFA47A61A14.jpeg
    45089E14-1160-4290-B009-FDFA47A61A14.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 63AE6C35-1EF7-4282-A6F3-8313267A06EE.jpeg
    63AE6C35-1EF7-4282-A6F3-8313267A06EE.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 130

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
There a pattern most damage vertex, temples but all diffuse. Waves of tiny regrowth. All miniaturization or close.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know what this is but im telling u that u can make an easy comeback. had similar situation in 2015 and got it fixed easily.

only difference is that i never shedded...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and one last thing, as a footnote, in the odd event that you actually do

If you smoke marijuana, you absolutely need to f*****g stop, like right now and never go back.

Marijuana can cause acne and inflammation, it causes vasoconstriction which is absolutely f*****g terrible for hair growth because it restricts blood flow, and THC itself is proven to interfere with hair shaft elongation.

If you smoke mary jane, no more, no excuses.

Also THC is a "potent source of cellular oxidative stress"

That goes for the rest of you as well, if you're serious about getting your hair back, no more marijuana, it's f*****g poison for hair.
It's not hindering me and I use copious amounts daily as a patient. The Beatles smoked lots too and many females use weed and they still have nice hair. I don't think that the evidence supports the thesis but either way, I ain't stopping....

To me, cannabis is Goddess-approved unlike male oriented drugs like coke and meth that rev you all up or opiods that rev you all down. MJ is just right. Also, I mostly vape and eat medical marijuana so no combustion effects. Maybe you should try it. It might ease anxiety and help hair growth. Folks are already bald on here so maybe they need to change things up by starting to use kind weed. Peace, Love, and Goddess bless.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a medicaiton that completely shuts down the immune system? The most intense drug I've tried so far is tofacitinib but I'm curious if there is a stronger medicaiton that would completely shut down the immune system. So that way I can see if our diffuse hairloss is immune system related

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What makes coke and meth male oriented drugs?
They have a driven, compulsive aspect very similar to running hot on DHT where you feel like you can do anything but in reality, you are just exhausting your vessel both physically and psychologically. Misuse of ADHD meds is similar.

Cuckold p**rn? Really? That's what we have arrived at as "men" and that's our purpose in 2021? I wanted to jump ship just so I could throw out all of midget p**rn that I only used to watch to laugh. Male p**rn truly shows female superiority....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you fix yours?

specific diet + bi-estro cream & keto cream

A lot of the members are skeptical regarding my growth because they believe I didn't have any form of male pattern baldness. Regardless, there are others who have done the same procedure who did have it and regained full recovery.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sort of think I’m already throwing the kitchen sink at this minus crazy sh*t like estrogen.

100 mg ru daily
Topical Dutasteride 2x week
.25 Propecia daily
5 mg oral minoxidil

I mean that should at the minimum slow sh*t down. But I stay at 200-300 a day clip with thinned out regrowth.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
specific diet + bi-estro cream & keto cream

A lot of the members are skeptical regarding my growth because they believe I didn't have any form of male pattern baldness. Regardless, there are others who have done the same procedure who did have it and regained full recovery.
Bi-estrogen seems like a very dangerous option? I mean maybe I can tolerate at 8% body fat and 1100 natural test but didn’t you get gyno?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bi-estrogen seems like a very dangerous option? I mean maybe I can tolerate at 8% body fat and 1100 natural test but didn’t you get gyno?

you cant get side effects even if you tried. I've personally experimented with it by microneedling and slopping it on. No sides nothing. The dosage is also very low as well keep in mind. @Norwoody also stated no sides and a few other members from the FB group that went this route.

But you can always do the Protocool without the bi-estro, maybe replace it with cortisone cream or something.

Last edited:

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Please tell me this can’t just be male pattern baldness?

In this picture at least, it seems much more mildly diffuse. A lot of people on this forum would be grateful for their hair loss only being that bad, but you are still right to be concerned, because if you do not know the cause of that mild diffuse hair loss it can progress if the cause of it persists for an extended period of time.

Especially on the last picture, it looks better than in others, but I really don't feel like that's male pattern baldness at all.

Also might I ask why your skin is so red? That can be a sign of inflammation, has your skin always been that red or have you been taking or doing anything or have you felt at all ill recently?

Definitely does not look like male pattern baldness, looks like some kind of other influence that has induced shedding of some kind.

I'm interested in the redness of your skin, that sort of flushing can be caused by PGD2, which as we all know is not the greatest for hair growth.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't bother with Bi-est, just use straight 17b estradiol otherwise you'll have two forms of estrogen competing for the same receptor site which is probably not the most efficient way to grow hair.

Estriol is great for skin in limited quantities, but otherwise if you're looking to apply directly to hair, you need to just use estradiol.

Also I'm not 100% convinced now your hair loss is androgen mediated, I'm still of the hypothesis that this is either some kind of external environmental stress, or a biological source of stress be it prostaglandins or oxidative stress (the flushed red skin is what gives me this impression)

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely look into the thyroid. I never had issues and my hair was perfect. 5-6 months after a slightly hypo diagnosis and Levothyroxine Rx the thinning started, huge shed and major changes to my hair. I think it’s double edged sword in that being hypo or hyper can cause hair issues but the treatments can be equally damaging to hair. One hair dermatologist said that 80% of her male and female thyroid patients experience some form of hair change/thinning.

Thinking it was the medication I quit for 8 months, the shedding continued and I developed a nodule found on a thyroid ultrasound. To get levels back in range and to shrink the nodule it required a higher dose and in turn resulted more shedding/thinning.

I wish I knew now. It was malpractice on the PCPs part and really has ruined an otherwise very healthy and successful life with the pain of constant and excessive shedding. As I have not responded at all to aggressive AAs, I can’t help but correlate what’s going on with other hormonal imbalance.

also, hypothyroidism is connected with low ferritin levels, I have been told you need ferritin over 100 to prevent shedding and support growth.

if it’s bad and you need meds, ease into them and maybe consider the natural options first.

Levothyroxine is f*****g ***, a lot of people who experience hypo symptoms actually have something wrong preventing them from converting T4 (what levothyroxine simulates) to T3 thyroid hormone.

T3 thyroid hormone is the active form of thyroid hormone which makes your body do the sh*t it's supposed to, what happens with people who take Levothyroxine for hypothyroid problems is that they find out that it does nothing for them personally because they don't convert it properly, that it EXACERBATES the hypo symptoms because now your HPT basically shuts down and says "ok no need to produce more thyroid hormone" and your body is just bombed with T4.

Everyone on my mother's side of the family (aunts and uncles) have thyroid issues and got on levo and they all had hair loss, lethargy, felt like sh*t and their dumb *** doctors kept telling them "you have to wait a few months", it's like motherfucker, if your thyroid doesn't make you wait months to feel better wtf should medication that's supposed to replace that hormone require it?

Get off the levothyroxine and start using natural dessicated thyroid, you can get a prescription grade version of it which contains all the thyroid hormones T1, T2, T3, T4, (it's the one I use) and it basically stopped me from feeling like I was dying back when I had a TSH of 13.75 (yes my doctors let me walk around with a TSH of 13.75 which is about 5x higher than it has any business being in a human being).

If you are a bodybuilder and you are using cytomel, you need to stop, because that's pure synthetic T3 which can be good, but using straight T3 or cytomel or even too much dessicated thyroid, can induce hyperthyroidism and cause you to shed hair as well.

So it really is like walking a tightrope, too little T3 and you will lose hair, too much T3 and you will lose hair, it sucks, but it's something that must be managed. Just for the love of god get off the Levothyroxine if you're experiencing hair loss and any other adverse symptoms.

Another thing about thyroid hormone, and the reason why I'm concerned about your level of bodily inflammation, is that it is known that high levels of interleukin-6 can actually inhibit the conversion of inactive T4 hormone into T3, meaning if you have some kind of persistent inflammatory condition, that could be f*****g with your thyroid hormone levels as well.

Anyhow, sorry for the giant bomb of a post, but I just thought I'd offer some help based on the sh*t I've had to deal with (which is a lot and varied), so hopefully you guys won't have to go through the hell I have when it comes to things I've experienced.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a medicaiton that completely shuts down the immune system? The most intense drug I've tried so far is tofacitinib but I'm curious if there is a stronger medicaiton that would completely shut down the immune system. So that way I can see if our diffuse hairloss is immune system related
You could try contracting HIV