God Just Doesn't Exist My Friends Hhkkkjhg

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you believe in God my friends?

I mean, look at this world, look at all the pain and suffering there is

Just look at my hair, and tell me God exists..

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess who created the satanic bible ? f*****g balding Anton Lavay dude

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm being punished since there seems to be a never-ending obstacle in my life... I feel like even if my regimen does go somewhat well, and I then opt for an orchiectomy, my hair will still continue to fall out because something always goes wrong lol

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm being punished since there seems to be a never-ending obstacle in my life... I feel like even if my regimen does go somewhat well, and I then opt for an orchiectomy, my hair will still continue to fall out because something always goes wrong lol

Intriguing how different brains are wired. Without sufficient androgens I feel like death, both mentally and physically. Frail, insecure, clouded, and anxious

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just look at my hair, and tell me God exists..
Kyocera-Tsuji-Organ-Hair.jpg

Dont worry my friend God has not forsaken us...

He will send his holy soldiers to aid us

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have DUPA, none of these guys will save my ***.. Sadly..

Don't be so sure. Even people with DUPA have some DHT resistent hair left and if not you'd just need a maintenance treatment to do even with DHT sensitive hair...maybe Follicia or RCH01.

ALosingBattle5

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could say baldness is proof that he does exist, and he gave women a quick and easy way to know which males are defective and should be avoided for procreation.
I don't think it's that far. And Balding could always creep on even if your parents are full headed.

Assuming you applied some form of logic to your statement, then God is an a**h** and deserves to be ignored and mocked, cause i didn't ask for baldness and neither did all of you.