god ****ing damn hair loss kills your spirit

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Seeing all those guys who don't have it is paintfull, thats why I don't believe in god

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing all those guys who don't have it is paintfull, thats why I don't believe in god
exactly.

i saw this emo on facebook that reminded me to shave my head

finally looked at my crown in the first time in a few months

nearly cried

i think im plateau'ing on my rogaine results, its helped somewhat (im diffuse nw6) but it seems to have stopped regrowing and is just maintaining the moderate results

definitely gonna get on propecia soon

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
thats why i have huge respect for guys who don't give a **** about their hairloss and be succesfull in life regardless. The only way to compensate baldness is being miljonair.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If I were 1.82 like my father I wouldent care, my kids will be screwd over with short height and baldness gene

slipy

Reaction score
''and i feel like im dyin inside... '' that line from absolution project song that i posted one time comes to mind. the title of this topic reminded me of it and im gonna listen to it again.

you can be the biggest a**h** on the planet and retain the full mane (ironically most assholes seem to have excellent hair)

that's probably because an a**h** is forced to tone it down once he looses his hair, the vulnerabilty that comes with baldness, if he mocked someone the person would have an instant retort.

Seeing all those guys who don't have it is paintfull,

yes, feels like torture, and then when i see a Norwood 6 even worse, the horrifying final destination, something inside of me just wants to break down on the gound and cry.
but every once in a while i come accross a balding/bald guy who doesn't look horrible. for instance, this one Norwood 4 buzzcut guy i saw and he wasn't tall or buff either. it's not always tallness or buffness that determines how you gonna look bald.

- - - Updated - - -

why is that one a**h** wearing the same t shirt throughout last 4 pictures? did he give up on himself because of his hair line?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Anyone notice that even for guys who arnt balding hair looks like **** in an advanced age?