give me the cold truth, how does finasteride affect your face?

sytpg

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could change physical development if you took it as a teenager, the guideline is 18, but should honestly be 20 at least.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it, personally never saw facial changes whilst on finasteride and dutasteride, it was only when I‘d suppressed my T that facial changes occured. Also can’t really see any discernible difference between the dutasteride twins (twinshairloss.com) when comparing their facial structures.

The differences the hyperchondriacs on propeciahelp are seeing are most likely down to differing focal lengths used between the photos they’re comparing.

sytpg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to say, 5ar inhibitors affect MANY things in the body. But purely anecdotally speaking, some guys on fina look more feminine in the face.
I agree, I remember finding some long term finasteride users a bit uncanny looking which is one of the reasons I'm reluctant to try finasteride. I know that you use Zix as an alternative treatment, do you think there would be as high a likely hood of this side effect with Zix? I know it also lowers DHT but I don't understand fully the difference between it and finasteride

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, I remember finding some long term finasteride users a bit uncanny looking which is one of the reasons I'm reluctant to try finasteride. I know that you use Zix as an alternative treatment, do you think there would be as high a likely hood of this side effect with Zix? I know it also lowers DHT but I don't understand fully the difference between it and finasteride
it doesnt 'lower dht' like finasteride, they are not similar at all

sytpg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it, personally never saw facial changes whilst on finasteride and dutasteride, it was only when I‘d suppressed my T that facial changes occured. Also can’t really see any discernible difference between the dutasteride twins (twinshairloss.com) when comparing their facial structures.

The differences the hyperchondriacs on propeciahelp are seeing are most likely down to differing focal lengths used between the photos they’re comparing.
I think the B twin looks slightly more masculine, here's a pic where the hair is edited to match B8aTfEo.jpg (980×586) (imgur.com)
but yeah its not a big difference

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
The theory and study shows zinc + vit B6 lowers DHT topically. I suggest reading the big thread if you're interested in zix. And fina is an alien compound to your body, zix contains elements your body needs and the amount of zinc or b6 you apply daily is in the safe daily advised territory.
Have you seen people who get diarrhea from it? Two of my friends had weird problems while being on it, one had diarrhea during the usage of zix and the other got food poisoning like symptoms two days after being on it despite quarantining and he didn't eat take out food so not sure how food poisoning could occur