Give me best advice on finastaride

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello you can call me unlucky im 22 years old I will start finastaride in a few weeks, how can I best avoid the usual side effects? Should I take Finastaride at night or in the morning? (If I take it at night, can I avoid the fatigue of the drug?) on an empty stomach or on a full stomach? When I first start I'm thinking of starting with 0.25 and gradually increasing the dose to 1 mg. Am I doing it right to avoid the usual side effects?

Thank you so much

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I take finasteride in the evening after dinner, 1.25 mg. I just cut the tablet into 4 parts. I have been taking it for 1.5 years, no side effects. It is clearly worth it, baldness does not progress further.

p. s. I am 23 years old, started taking finasteride when I was 21.

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't avoid side effects if you have a predisposition to it. It doesn't matter when you take it, side effects appear because you inhibit 5AR and DHT, it's not about when you take it, don't be ridiculous and uneducated. Your body just reacts to changes in your hormones.

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I take finasteride in the evening after dinner, 1.25 mg. I just cut the tablet into 4 parts. I have been taking it for 1.5 years, no side effects. It is clearly worth it, baldness does not progress further.

p. s. I am 23 years old, started taking finasteride when I was 21.
Hello have you seen regrowth and thickening?

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't avoid side effects if you have a predisposition to it. It doesn't matter when you take it, side effects appear because you inhibit 5AR and DHT, it's not about when you take it, don't be ridiculous and uneducated. Your body just reacts to changes in your hormones.
Hello what i mean is i meant to ask if it should be taken before going to sleep so that there is no tiredness after a few hours of taking the medicine.

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello have you seen regrowth and thickening?
No, definitely nothing has improved, but you should not hope for improvement in principle. The main goal is to stabilize further loss. With this finasteride copes in most cases.

Last edited: