Girls don't see difrences between Norwood 1 and 3

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Most girls probably do notice it, but because NW3 is not an advanced stage of balding, they just ignore it. At least that's what I think.

Most women do have problems with keeping the pounds off, and subconsciously they don't want a vein man that will also force them to make an effort to keep fit in the future. Balding guy suits them just fine, if he goes bald, they can also relax about the appearance...

You think I'm BSing? I was told this by a woman.. The subject of fitness came up, and she openly admits she doesn't want her partner to make an extra effort because she's be under pressure to make an effort as well... It goes both ways..

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Seariously no one ever linked my hair style to balding, girls dident care, its like they don't know it's releted to baldness and just think its how your hair looks

But if I buzz it then they notice very fast, and their behavior change compleatly as well, I remember two jerk offs on my base saying "what a handsome dude" and laughing at me when I walked by them, I remember the girl in the club entrence "let this guy in and this guy and the bald guy over there" then I said to her "I'm not bald I'm receding!!" (well at least they let me in)

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Seariously no one ever linked my hair style to balding, girls dident care, its like they don't know it's releted to baldness and just think its how your hair looks

But if I buzz it then they notice very fast, and their behavior change compleatly as well, I remember two jerk offs on my base saying "what a handsome dude" and laughing at me when I walked by them, I remember the girl in the club entrence "let this guy in and this guy and the bald guy over there" then I said to her "I'm not bald I'm receding!!" (well at least they let me in)
im pretty sure they mean bald as in shaved head

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
For the most part BBS is right that your average woman isn't going to instantly recognize the difference between an nw1 and 3. All they see is hair on top of head (pass) and no hair on top of head (fail). Unless you are right on the fence at nw4.

slipy

Reaction score
between Norwood 3 and 4 theres the line right there that separates two different categories. Norwood 1,2,3 on one side, Norwood 4,5,6,7 on the other.
once you loose that nw3 you're not a receding guy anymore, you've reached the bald category.

Your dry humour never ceases to make me chuckle.
biggrin.png

no positive rep though? sometimes i wonder why i even bother trying.

M

macimate

The thing is, your hairline helps SHAPE your face. A straight hairline makes your face more balanced and younger looking. Almost every single man on this planet looks better with an NW1 than an NW3.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The thing is, your hairline helps SHAPE your face. A straight hairline makes your face more balanced and younger looking. Almost every single man on this planet looks better with an NW1 than an NW3.

my hairline isnt straight and i look young

391500_255197127931471_395879172_n.jpg

btw before i started treatment i was receding badly after i shaved my head,but i have a young face,tanned and with confidence too i had a thing with a cute girl in the bar,and dident had too much problems, so your worng,actually its way more about your face then your line of hair,while i agree that tottaly bald makes you look old,but receding is not that bad,and i sew many NW1 with ugly old face.

this is my pic before treatment

419211_158995714218280_609171187_n.jpg

B

Beingbaldsucksass

BBS, i don't think you won't recede any further even without treatments
Well I'm on finasteride+rogaine+revivogen+nizoral, and I'm doing very good right now, so treatment is working for me and I don't see a reason why it will stop

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's his soul that needs saving, not his hair.