Girls don't see difrences between Norwood 1 and 3

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I'm 3 and girls hitting on me daily, no one can see I'm balding ( only other balders) I talk about my hairloss and people ask me with a surprised look " you are balding?" god I hope I will stay on 3 as much as I could, cuz it's meaningless to say they will think I'm an ugly freak show if il be 4 or 5

slipy

Reaction score
there were a lot of topics on the internet about heath ledgers balding, he was no more than 2,5 and yet his hair loss was noticed, so people can tell even at that stage?

unless all of those discussions were made by balding guys.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I'm not hiding anything and they don't care, for them it's just hairstyle

amsch

Reaction score
You should not reply to "beingbaldsucksass" as he's obviously trolling...

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I think ill chime in here. The only people that have ever commented on my NW2.5-3 is also bald/balding males.

I had to convince my mom that I had receded a bit since I was a kid, because she didn't notice any difference between Norwood 2 and 3 (have always been a 2). I also still regularly get mistaken for someone in his teens (at 25), by people that have stated that balding makes a person looks older than anything else(again im almost a NW3).

I think perhaps most people wont notice unless it is Norwood 3.5 and up, heavy diffuse loss with any Norwood, or anything with a bald spot.

It may not be so cut and dry, but I think that it is at least partially true.

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think the average person associates a high/mature hairline/nw2,3 with "balding" or "going bald". i think bald is associated with a bald spot on top of the head, period. a hairline is a hairline and bald is bald. they probably think you just have a big forehead if you're receeding.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

there were a lot of topics on the internet about heath ledgers balding, he was no more than 2,5 and yet his hair loss was noticed, so people can tell even at that stage?

unless all of those discussions were made by balding guys.

Balding? To remind you he had a long hair in the dark knight? What balding?

slipy

Reaction score
Balding? To remind you he had a long hair in the dark knight? What balding?

seems to me you weren't balding yet when tdk came out.

otherwise you would've noticed his receeding hair line.

Joker+heath+ledger.jpg

slipy

Reaction score
you ever find yourself walking with your head down staring at the ground? looking at dirt as if begging for it's soothing embrace?

:pirate:

Thats nothing really, 1.5 maybe

you would never admit that your wrong even if you knew it, you'd just say some bs instead.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
you ever find yourself walking with your head down staring at the ground? looking at dirt as if begging for it's soothing embrace?

:pirate:

you would never admit that your wrong even if you knew it, you'd just say some bs instead.
looks like a norwood 3.

slippy didnt u say you were at that stage?

slipy

Reaction score
don't put another p in my name

it's disrespectful.

i don't care about spelling, it looks cooler that way.

Cr@ig

Reaction score
I think in general girls don't tend to think baldness is a big deal. I think its only us that get paranoid about it.

Some girls might even prefer a bald man as it suggests that they have higher testosterone levels than the average man and in turn a safer/stronger male to form a relationship with.

Reaction score
I think in general girls don't tend to think baldness is a big deal. I think its only us that get paranoid about it.

Some girls might even prefer a bald man as it suggests that they have higher testosterone levels than the average man and in turn a safer/stronger male to form a relationship with.

FAWLSE

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
People will easily notice the difference between NW1-NW3 (unless you have an amazing stylist), I think what the OP was trying to say is people don't recognise a NW2 or NW3 as hair loss (provided there is adequate density). Therefore you aren't treated as a balding individual, you just have a "mature" or unorthodox (depending on your age) hairline.