girls don't care!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am very concerned about how i look in every detail yet im still a very manly man

G

i am more concious now of how men feel, trust me. got a good education about men's concerns and the pressure of trying to keep up with the women's world. i'm humbled. first thing i did this morning was wash my face, brush teeth and check my HAIR! it's still fluffy from stying it for about an hour and it simply makes for a better day. tomorrow is another day, but i'll live for the day....and i'll give every man due respect and stop looking at the hair and stare them right in the eyes, the eyes tell everything, the windows to the sould, as they say.
when i started losing my hair, i was obessed at checking out other womens hair, constantly. i can spot thinning hair in a hot second. i'll have to let it go. for myself or i'll just keep driving myself crazy.
hey guys, you're all great, and i can take any critics on too. i'm the real thing and simply need not to sugar coat issues. this site gave me insite of what i will never forget. keep posting!

JB48

Reaction score
Hair isn't strictly about women and it's wrong to suggest it. That's just one small part of it. It's about self-identity.

TheCavemansDiary

Reaction score
I`m 39 and today my girlfriend of 3 months wanted to give me a hand in getting a new one cut and styled.

Rewind one month ago, I told her about my hair and what I`d been doiong as far as ordering my own hair, doing my own attachments and haircuts.

She didnt believe me, as we had been intimate several times she ran her hands through my hair and could not feel it.
She has worked as a hairstylist so she thought it impossible that she couldnt tell..

I told her, run your fingers through it now. She did, and still didnt feel any edge.
I wear all Swiss lace with no poly or skin perimeter. I tack it down very carefully and skillfully when I put it on, so you cant feel it.

I ended up having to show her some of my pics, and my video.
She was, and still is, amazed.
We spent last night without my hair on, and I let her get accustomed to that. She was still as affectionate as usual, BTW even with the hair off.

Today, after I put the new one on and cut it in, she took the clippers and helped shape the back a little bit. She told me I look 20 years younger now, and that alot of guys should try this.

Its true, girls dont care as long as-
1. You dont have one that looks badly. Self explainatory.

2. You dont have one that requires alot of money and maintenance, such as the garbage wigs that you get from hair replacement centers and salons.

3. It doesnt become an issue by your paranoia and constantly seeking approval about it from her. Wear it and forget it.

This was great, thanks.

Wearing a hairsystem is only as much a problem, as we ourselves allow it to be. If it looks good, and you're confident about it, no one will laugh at you, least of all your loved ones. But if you get obsessed about it, paranoid even, and feel deeply insecure about it, then you have a problem.

People smell weakness like a mosquito. Wear it with pride, and others will be proud of your commitment.

Or so I've read :p

newmexicohair

Reaction score
Same boat here, my girl couldn't care less!! If the guy has issue with it, he's completely insecure of himself. If the girl has issue...See Ya!!!!