girls don't care!

G

trust me, just like women sport basketball boobs, add- on hair pieces, wear push up bra's and make up, come on guys, don't obsess. i had a serious relationship with a guy at 23 years of age, he had a system and i found out cause one month his hair went from super long, curly to straight and different texture. now, years later, he just went natural and he is still the guy that i will always like...he makes me laugh and is down to earth about life. whatever decision you all made or make, it's your life, nobody else's. yet it's a cruel world ,i have to say.
when i go to bed with my hubby, i have A RITUAL. first off with the fake eyelashes, 8 hour lipstick, bra-stuffers, wig, and last but not least, my artificial leg, every once in a while, i'll lose an acrylic nail too.
hey, how do enable the emoticons?

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most guys on here are less than 30 and that's the age hair matters most..no one want to be seen as getting old and losing hair is what happens when you get old.

I'm over 40 and losing hair still matters , I want to be like all the other dark hair non male pattern baldness suffers at my age - Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Sean Bean (hes nearly 50 grrr).

You got to know the guy with the system then when you found out it - it didn't matter because you found out the real person. If he hadn't been wearing the system then there may have been no attraction in the first place to get to the personality stage...that's the annoying part.

Cos of this hair disease many great guys get overlooked more than they should...we live in a superficial world unfortunately where looks and looking younger is becoming more important all the time.

Women can get anything fixed with surgery but hair ..the transplant thing is not a real fix as it moves things around on your head rather then fix. My partner moans about cellulite but she can always wear trousers or long skirts...what option do guys have - shave it or wear a hat. :freaked:

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
I`m 39 and today my girlfriend of 3 months wanted to give me a hand in getting a new one cut and styled.

Rewind one month ago, I told her about my hair and what I`d been doiong as far as ordering my own hair, doing my own attachments and haircuts.

She didnt believe me, as we had been intimate several times she ran her hands through my hair and could not feel it.
She has worked as a hairstylist so she thought it impossible that she couldnt tell..

I told her, run your fingers through it now. She did, and still didnt feel any edge.
I wear all Swiss lace with no poly or skin perimeter. I tack it down very carefully and skillfully when I put it on, so you cant feel it.

I ended up having to show her some of my pics, and my video.
She was, and still is, amazed.
We spent last night without my hair on, and I let her get accustomed to that. She was still as affectionate as usual, BTW even with the hair off.

Today, after I put the new one on and cut it in, she took the clippers and helped shape the back a little bit. She told me I look 20 years younger now, and that alot of guys should try this.

Its true, girls dont care as long as-
1. You dont have one that looks badly. Self explainatory.

2. You dont have one that requires alot of money and maintenance, such as the garbage wigs that you get from hair replacement centers and salons.

3. It doesnt become an issue by your paranoia and constantly seeking approval about it from her. Wear it and forget it.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
I want to be like all the other dark hair non male pattern baldness suffers at my age - Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Sean Bean (hes nearly 50 grrr).

A couple weeks back I was on a plane and low and behold who was one row in front of me? Kirsten Dunst. Guess what? She looked normal...everyday....not the knockout you see in the movies. I wouldn't have looked twice had I seen her walking down the street. She's certainly not unattractive but it's clear that her public physical persona is "embellished" greatly. I suspect it's the same with most stars - male and female.

Don't get so mesmerized by Hollywood and its positioning of what everyone should look like. It's not reality (except on airline flights in the case of Kirsten, and I suspect most others)...and has no bearing of what you can achieve as a normal guy who happens to have hair loss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You lucky lady! :D

G

too all ya!

i'm new at this and read your replys...i can see yer all mad at the hair thing. so am i! i mean mad beyond mad and what can ya do? yessir, one of ya said, if the guy i met with a sysem on ...then i wouldn't be attracted to him NOT, i'm a good looking girl, trying to hide my own hair loss, don't think for 1 hot minute, that every moment i wake up that it is not on my mind, while i see commericals with women with flowing thick hair. it's not fair to you men, YET NOR IS MENOPAUSE,,,LOL...and men with a high sex drive...ooops! i'll take that back.
well, men and women alike are in a vein society. what we all have to do is just go on.....whatever it takes. yes, women can hide things, i agree, but hair loss is an issue, almost like the middle east war
so we go on, yes?
don't think i'm not raging over the whole thing, I AM. keep talking guys...it's the only way to survive with this.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bijous111 said:
and last but not least, my artificial leg,

Lol who is this, Gunner? MacAttack?

Get real. She is not a real "she" in real life, but a troll. This whole thing is fake.

G

what's a troll????? and i do have a nice set of legs, the ones i was born with! lol!

s.a.f

Reaction score
W.o.w do a search on her posts. :roll:

G

to saf and all of ya, i went to church today and have a confession to make: i could not help my bad self, but as i sat near the back of the church, i started counting all the thinning crowns of the young men pews and pews in front of me, (during the sermon of course) i think a got to appr. 22. then as we stood to say a silent prayer, i had to wonder what those young men were praying for! please forgive me....amen
do you think i'll still go to heaven????

s.a.f

Reaction score
So there you have it, girls do take notice.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

They certainly do, it's one of the first things they look for, if you don't have a great bone structure then strong personality and/or money are the only things that will save you, either that or you might find someone who is accepting for one reason or another. There is no doubt that if you make the most of what you have, you will eventually exceed your expectations, regardless of how bad your hairloss is.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
s.a.f said:

They certainly do, it's one of the first things they look for, if you don't have a great bone structure then strong personality and/or money are the only things that will save you, either that or you might find someone who is accepting for one reason or another. There is no doubt that if you make the most of what you have, you will eventually exceed your expectations, regardless of how bad your hairloss is.

I concur.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In fact, most girls prefer guys who wear wigs over guys who have natural good-looking hair.

Men who don't even have hairloss should shave and wear a wig because wig hair looks better than normal hair.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
baldman.jpg

G

i loved all the fall-out from your replys. excuse the spelling, i also need reading glasses.....you are all so much fun! YES we so notice, i do not lie. i always say to myself, HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON?" and i do mean with the world and, trust me, guys can have beer belly's , thinning hair, etc. ya don't want to be a woman in a man's world, better look like a super model, or have a great personality...i have both, yet, i get all dressed up and.....................................i know what i know, always looking at other women with rich, thick hair....i'm in a guys website, yes, i'll venture for my son's sake. i'll take the risk.....and the church thing, yes guys, you're exactly right.....buttttt....where do your eyes go? cleavage (sp) lol!

i wish i could walk in your shoes also, but walk in mine. not mad but i understand, men are men, and women are a whole different element. loved the pic....lol! i now have due respect for men and they have probs too, we are only human.....and when we die, we can't take it with us! i'm closed coffin, don't want some a hole throwing a wig on me and everyone saying, "oh my, she looks so good" meanwhile, i can't say a thing back!

G

i tried to reply of all the gentlemen, takes me back to this. and it was a good reply! darn

G

sorry, i just saw that it went thru,,,forget that last lil message..not used to this webpage..

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its nice to have a womans perspective, basicly we all know how the opposite sex feels but want constant reassurance of it. We know for instance that most women are totally self cconscious about their looks, but the difference is that society accepts that whilst men are supposed to be totally self confident and not at all concerned about their attractivness. Its not very manly to worry about your physical flaws.