Girls checking me out: real or imagined?

B

Beingbaldsucks

Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Norwood 3 is no bald and girls mostly don't see receding hair as something bad unless it's really advanced, in other words your no bald, if you were bald you would see what I'm talking about

but you're "no bald" either BBS :woot: i've seen your picture, you're a NW3 like me, not a bad looking guy at all, you just need to switch up your attitude.
Well that pic is from 3 months ago, my situatiOn got better since then and I was a Norwood 2 for a little while but then in the last month I shaded alot and buzzed my hair to 0, now I'm closing up on Norwood 4, if the situation will improve again I will try catch some, even when I was Norwood 2 it was hard for me to hit on girls cuz of pressure of the hairloss, it killed my additude.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hearing the word "freak" in relation to baldness alot lately. Baldness is common enough to not be put in the freak category. I mean c'mon now, bearded ladies, people with tails, wolfmen, people with two heads or those born with their hearts outside their chest- those conditions are rare enough to be put into the freakish category, but not male pattern baldness.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Not all the bald guys are freaks, only the white ones

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I do get checked out regularly.

IMO, it's not because I'm super sexy or super hot, but mainly because I live in a small place and my body language stands out. I'm a chilled out dude, I have a decent job, etc..

I have had couple of girls from work asking me out, but I rejected both of them.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
virtuality said:

IMO, it's not because I'm super sexy or super hot, but mainly because I live in a small place and my body language stands out. I'm a chilled out dude, I have a decent job, etc..

I have had couple of girls from work asking me out, but I rejected both of them.
ahh

best way to brag

mixing it with some of the good ol' fake modesty :innocent:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:
virtuality said:

ahh

best way to brag

Dude, I'm just being honest.

Positive attitude goes a long way with the opposite sex. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself.

B

Beingbaldsucks

virtuality said:
Zeroman said:
virtuality said:

ahh

best way to brag

Dude, I'm just being honest.

Positive attitude goes a long way with the opposite sex. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself.
Tried it, dident worked

Reaction score
what the f*** kind of people are you? Aren't you supposed to be supporting each other rather than calling each other ugly freak shows? :thumbdown2:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Tried it, dident worked

Obviously, you didn't try it for long enough... I'm not being a dick, I'm serious...

The difference between you and me might be because I'm in my 30s and I'm very relaxed about life in general. I've done it all, and I can't be bothered to be annoyed at things.

slipy

Reaction score
black_squirrel said:
what the f*ck kind of people are you? Aren't you supposed to be supporting each other rather than calling each other ugly freak shows? :thumbdown2:

we can only last so long before the common notion of society convinces us too.

to accentuate the feel:
[youtube:24pp84jb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHXv8NKYfh0[/youtube:24pp84jb]

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Not all the bald guys are freaks, only the white ones
Your an idiot.

slipy

Reaction score
Zeroman said:
a girl has never looked at me for more than 0.5 seconds :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

i remember at school this girl sitting behind me was touching and tickling my back which led me to a massive boner. thankfully it subsided before i was called up to the blackboard.

and that's the closest i've had to a sexual contact with a girl.

(yes, pathetic, i know. im so embarressed)

:sulkoff:

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
slipy said:
Zeroman said:
a girl has never looked at me for more than 0.5 seconds :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

i remember at school this girl sitting behind me was touching and tickling my back which led me to a massive boner. thankfully it subsided before i was called up to the blackboard.

and that's the closest i've had to a sexual contact with a girl.

(yes, pathetic, i know. im so embarressed)

:sulkoff:
lol dont be embarassed

to us virgin dudes that sounds hot (serious)

ironically something similar happened to me in lunch in high school, these black girls (blegh) were feeling my hair and commenting on how nice it was

oh the irony :sobbing:

harlan1988

Reaction score
Slipy and Zeroman,

you have all my sympathy!! soon youre both gonna get some serious action bros im prayin for ya too