Girls checking me out: real or imagined?

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
I must be getting delusional but sometimes I think girls are actually attracted to me. How is this possible? I am categorically ugly. Do you think I am actually scaring them or weirding them out? That would make more sense. Like maybe they're looking at me because they think my baldness is freakish. That's probably it. It would be too good to be true to think that they are interested in me. And hey, I guess looks of disgust are better than no looks at all. If anything, sometimes my baldness doesn't make me feel "invisible", it actually makes me feel quite conspicuous.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
ugly short bald man said:
they're probably looking at you cuz you look like a freak show.

They are probably wondering what I'm doing at large in public, huh? They think I should be in a dark hole somewhere jacking off. How dare I walk the streets.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Yep they staring at you cuz yor an ugly freak to them, just like you will stare a frankenshtain, I got those starings so many times, if a girl lik you she will smIle to you

T

TravisB

Or maybe you are not as ugly as you think?

And no, girls don't always smile if they like you. If you catch her looking at you, and she doesn't look away, then it probably means that she likes you.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
[quote="ugly short bald man":eu5u31tz]they're probably looking at you cuz you look like a freak show.

They are probably wondering what I'm doing at large in public, huh? They think I should be in a dark hole somewhere jacking off. How dare I walk the streets.[/quote:eu5u31tz]

:uglylol:

B

Beingbaldsucks

I remember staring at a young bald guy for hours, he was near me on the bus, his head was so shine, he had pretty face but the bald empty head caused him tO look like a freak.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
[quote="ugly short bald man":eek:u8ovei5]they're probably looking at you cuz you look like a freak show.

They are probably wondering what I'm doing at large in public, huh? They think I should be in a dark hole somewhere jacking off. How dare I walk the streets.[/quote:eek:u8ovei5]

LMAO. Sometimes I wonder this too. I usually come to the same conclusion. But idk.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
People and girls would stare at my super thick hair, i could see their eyes by the door's windows of the trains and subways. One girl stared at my thick nw0 for over 2 minutes.

Now they check my hat and nothing else.

I think if you display confidence and act as if you're the boss on the room as long as you're not a freak show, they MUST feel a tiny bit of attraction.

Just not enough to get you laid imo.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Confidnce will not help you if your a deformed bald guy espiecelly if you short.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Confidnce will not help you if your a deformed bald guy espiecelly if you short.

I'm pretty short by western standards, 5ft 8 and NW3, which I guess makes me "deformed" as you nicely put it :woot: and whatever you wanna call it, confidence/charisma/swag, helps helps me an awful lot and is a real game changer. I guess you just haven't discovered any yet, so I'd strongly advise you keep searching til you find some! :uglylol:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
try balding + short + underweight (as in extreamely skinny) for the ultimate freakshow.

There is no excuse for being skinny, even if your are like me genetically thin, it's very simple, eat shitloads of carbs and protein and lift heavy weights at the gym 2-3 times a week: that's your silver bullet cure right there!

Jacob

Reaction score
Zeroman said:
a girl has never looked at me for more than 0.5 seconds :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

You need to change your name to .5man

B

Beingbaldsucks

Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

I'm pretty short by western standards, 5ft 8 and NW3, which I guess makes me "deformed" as you nicely put it :woot: and whatever you wanna call it, confidence/charisma/swag, helps helps me an awful lot and is a real game changer. I guess you just haven't discovered any yet, so I'd strongly advise you keep searching til you find some!N :uglylol:
Norwood 3 is no bald and girls mostly don't see receding hair as something bad unless it's really advanced, in other words your no bald, if you were bald you would see what I'm talking about

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Norwood 3 is no bald and girls mostly don't see receding hair as something bad unless it's really advanced, in other words your no bald, if you were bald you would see what I'm talking about

but you're "no bald" either BBS :woot: i've seen your picture, you're a NW3 like me, not a bad looking guy at all, you just need to switch up your attitude.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

I'm pretty short by western standards, 5ft 8 and NW3, which I guess makes me "deformed" as you nicely put it :woot: and whatever you wanna call it, confidence/charisma/swag, helps helps me an awful lot and is a real game changer. I guess you just haven't discovered any yet, so I'd strongly advise you keep searching til you find some! :uglylol:
yea its short but not THAT short

i mean 5'11" is average height for white men in america