girls and that

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
soooo

now, i totally accept that in general women prefer men with hair.

BUT!

in the last two weeks i have twice been out on the shabbaz with groups of girls who I had just met and they asked why i had shaved my head (poor club lighting kinda hides the awful diffuse reality. maybe.). I kinda said, with a swagger like i dont giiiiive a f***, that you know; im losing it a bit and I'm trying to hold on to my dignity.

they said it was hot! and they loved men with shaved heads. the first group even said they liked men with receding hairlines. (wtf?).

first group was age 21-23 (four of them, all in agreement).
second group was age 18-19 (three of them, all in agreement).

they were all fit. some of them were *proper* bufftings. I dont hang out with mingers.

ANYWAY !!

now, we could put this down to my not inconsiderable charm with the ladies overcoming my genetic defects or that tub of ecstasy I spiked their drinks with earlier. but it really seemed genuine. I was quite shocked.

So you know ... hope for us/me/you .. etc. chin up, old sausage!

I porked the 19yr old. Blonde + spanish. She rubbed ranch dressing into my horseshoe afterwards.

PEACE AND GREASE norwood chums!

Sean68

Reaction score
im pretty sure that most girls would prefer a short, neat (yawn) cut to the shaggy stone roses/strokesy haircut ive had most of my life even with some recession and that is something to bare in mind. i probably will do better in that department when i finally have to say goodbye to my mop and that is a plus point. my issue really is that just isnt how i see myself or who i feel i am and thats why i hate losing it rather than the whole women issue.

good news though definitely. :)

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
soooo

now, i totally accept that in general women prefer men with hair.

BUT!

in the last two weeks i have twice been out on the shabbaz with groups of girls who I had just met and they asked why i had shaved my head (poor club lighting kinda hides the awful diffuse reality. maybe.). I kinda said, with a swagger like i dont giiiiive a f***, that you know; im losing it a bit and I'm trying to hold on to my dignity.

they said it was hot! and they loved men with shaved heads. the first group even said they liked men with receding hairlines. (wtf?).

first group was age 21-23 (four of them, all in agreement).
second group was age 18-19 (three of them, all in agreement).

they were all fit. some of them were *proper* bufftings. I dont hang out with mingers.

ANYWAY !!

now, we could put this down to my not inconsiderable charm with the ladies overcoming my genetic defects or that tub of ecstasy I spiked their drinks with earlier. but it really seemed genuine. I was quite shocked.

So you know ... hope for us/me/you .. etc. chin up, old sausage!

I porked the 19yr old. Blonde + spanish. She rubbed ranch dressing into my horseshoe afterwards.

PEACE AND GREASE norwood chums!

Pretty cool! Since I buzzed my hair down really short I have also started getting tons more attention from the female crowd (mostly positive). I have been hit on twice already by this 21 year old hottie at starbucks who said she loves my "shaved look" and "new sunglasses". Maybe we are all after the wrong F'in look :)

G

That's cool, flimflam. Definitely, keep your chin up! Anyway, one of my friends who has buzzed his head really close for ages (about 5 yrs or so) has always been pretty lucky with the ladies... maybe that's one of the reasons? He's not that handsome (although I don't like judging men) and he definitely isn't a brainer.

Now where's s.a.f. to destroy your theories?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
That's cool, flimflam. Definitely, keep your chin up!

Now where's s.a.f. to destroy your theories?

lol, I was gonna say that. No doubt their will be some members along to destroy it. Even if women themselves say they like shaved heads its not enough for these people :lol:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
some girls like the short look,but not too short,some like the shaved look,some like the long shaggy look,some like the long over the ears,long at back and nice McCartney fringe......whatever floats their boat.

ive had a shaggy oasisy mop since 1996 with various Ashcroftian incarnations over the years.........although i must admit every girl i ever met told me i look better with it shorter......just kinda difficult when ya spent ya teenage/early 20's stoned listening to ya fave music and then waking up one day with thinning hair,its difficult to let go,fortunately i have a plan and thus far its working! (having a fine irish lass that loves me no matter what kinda helps too! ) :D :D

G

So what are you trying to tell us???

Choose a random picture with a guy who has good hair and then photoshop him to a bald head. Upload both pictures at HotorNot and then see the results! Is this so hard to understand? Women are scum, they lie to you at any given opportunity without turning red. Their words have no meaning.

Btw. who gives a f*** anyways, I want hair for myself not for some f*****g c***.

I never was successful with women even before I was balding.

G

I can't f*****g believe this. Hotornot? What the hell? Who uses that kinda websites anyway?

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
I can't f****ing believe this. Hotornot? What the hell? Who uses that kinda websites anyway?

it is very good way to determine your actual looks. People are honest when they can rate others anonymously.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women are scum, they lie to you at any given opportunity without turning red. Their words have no meaning.

that wh***! you mean she was lying her tits off about my norwood when my c*** was halfway down her throat? damn her! I cannot tolerate these lies any longer !!

i know its not cool to laugh at some of the more "affected" people on here, but taug some of the utter crap you come out with is proper ellllll ohhhh ellllll baby.

I never was successful with women even before I was balding.

relax, you won't be when you grow it all back either.

G

flimflam said:
relax, you won't be when you grow it all back either.

that´s why I don´t care what some b**ch says. I want hair for myself and many other feel the same(for instance the masses of married men here). Is this so hard to understand? We aren´t all slaves to pussy.

IBM

Reaction score
People struggle against hairloss because they want hair for themselves. Not for others.

This is another useless "womens vs bald men" thread.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

mmm, yeah, because I take valuable lessons away when I read your posts :roll:

if you (younger, single) guys want to pretend that you're doing it for yourselves then hey .. whatever helps you sleep at night.

edit: oh and thanks for the new sig, taug :D

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
You must have heard of Neil Strauss, author of The Game? Google him, especially his before and after pics. His lack of hair, skinniness, and height didn't hold him back with the women.

G

Taugenichts said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
I can't f****ing believe this. Hotornot? What the hell? Who uses that kinda websites anyway?

it is very good way to determine your actual looks. People are honest when they can rate others anonymously.

I know I'm not the most handsome man around, I don't need some website to "determine" that. But you know what, we can't all be Brad Pitts, and being an average looking man isn't an excuse for hiding from life.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
So what are you trying to tell us???

Choose a random picture with a guy who has good hair and then photoshop him to a bald head. Upload both pictures at HotorNot and then see the results! Is this so hard to understand? Women are scum, they lie to you at any given opportunity without turning red. Their words have no meaning.

Yeeaah, David Beckham sure did lose his sex appeal when he shaved his head didn't he. And if you meant a bald head, well the OP only mentioned a buzzed head w/ receding hairline.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
GrowHairGrow! said:

Taug are you a virgin?

IBM

Reaction score
flimflam said:
IBM said:

mmm, yeah, because I take valuable lessons away when I read your posts :roll:

I'm flattered :).

I dont like to write same bullshits like "this is the proof of" over and over again... So i try to write the real thing instead of the real fantasy...

BTW your avatar sucks so i hope you keep it.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
that wh***! you mean she was lying her tits off about my norwood when my c*** was halfway down her throat? damn her! I cannot tolerate these lies any longer !!

i know its not cool to laugh at some of the more "affected" people on here, but taug some of the utter crap you come out with is proper ellllll ohhhh ellllll baby.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: